Chapter 54

Even, it can be said, is too calm.

The work is still done very well, and I still keep a close distance from my colleagues. I never arrive late or leave early, and I never make any outrageous actions.

It can be said that if it wasn't for Lin Jingfeng who could observe him and found that Shu Mian would always stay in Jiang Yao's office for half an hour every day, Lin Jingfeng really thought that Shu Mian didn't care that Jiang Yao left at all.

Jiang Yao's business trip is in a difficult mountainous area, so he often can't receive the signal, and he is busy, so the reply to the message is intermittent, and he may not even receive the complete message that Shu Mian shared with him.

Therefore, Shu Mian often waits for news from Jiang Yao until he falls asleep, before Jiang Yao has time to put down his work, pick up his phone, and say good night to Shu Mian.

One day, when Shu Mian stared at her mobile phone for ten minutes in the cafeteria, and found that there was still no message from Jiang Yao on it, her eyelashes trembled slightly, she silently turned her mobile phone upside down on the table, picked up her chopsticks, and began to eat the cold food on the seat.

Shu Mian has a cold temper. It can be said that besides Jiang Yao, there is no one who has close friends with him in private in the company, and no one who doesn't know his identity will go out of his way to stick his cold ass. So he has returned to his single state in the past few days, and often eats alone in the cafeteria.

Shu Ling'an originally wanted to get close to him and have an in-depth exchange with Shu Mian, but he didn't expect that after Jiang Yao left, Shu Mian didn't even say a word to him, didn't give him a look, and completely ignored him.

As a result, Lin Jingfeng was even more worried about the state of Shu Mian who had closed herself up again.

He was originally the boss, and he shouldn't have much connection with the employees on the surface, but he couldn't bear to worry about Jiang Yao's thousands of exhortations before he left. After thinking about it, he came to the cafeteria, took a plate, filled it with food, and sat in front of Shu Mian.

Shu Mian didn't seem to notice Lin Jingfeng's arrival, she just lowered her head and poked the rice with chopsticks.

Lin Jingfeng looked at him with the look of rejecting people thousands of miles away, sighed, and tried to find a topic that Shu Mian was interested in, so that he wouldn't be an autistic little mushroom.

But after much deliberation, at this moment, Shu Mian should be most concerned about Jiang Yao.

Thinking of this, Lin Jingfeng began to think about it, took a deep breath, and said to Shu Mian:

"Shu Mian, Jiang Yao..."

He hadn't had time to continue, when his voice reached the edge of his mouth, he split his fork suddenly, and he was so shocked that even the end of his voice was trembling:

"Fuck me!"

Lin Jingfeng looked at Shu Mian dully: "Are you okay?!"

Big tears flowed out of Shu Mian's eyes, and hit the clean glass tabletop, reflecting Shu Mian's expressionless face shedding tears:

"I'm fine."

He said, "That's right, this small hot pot is too spicy."

"......." Lin Jingfeng was dumbfounded, and he was dumbfounded on the spot: "Is it so spicy?!"

"Yeah." Shu Mian silently took out the napkin in the bag, and was about to take out a piece of paper to wipe his tears, as if nothing happened, but out of the corner of his eye, he suddenly caught a glimpse of the shape of a rabbit hugging a strawberry printed on the tissue paper, and this person was taken aback for a moment. By the time he realized it, Lin Jingfeng had teleported in front of him.