Chapter 114

He took a step forward, stretched out his hand, supported Jiang Yunxiu's arm in his palm, and slowly helped the woman up. Then, he looked at Jiang Yunxiu's slender body like a kite in the wind, and after a long time, he softly uttered the name he hadn't called out for many years:

"mom."

Jiang Yao looked at Jiang Yunxiu's chapped lips and the blackness under his eyes, but the fleeting warmth of this extremely ordinary-looking woman holding him in her arms when she was young emerged in her heart.

Jiang Yunxiu is not a bad person in the strict sense, she just loves Lan Zhuyan too much, and selectively ignores and confuses the boundaries of law and morality.

The Jiang family has a lot of affection, and Jiang Yunxiu is no exception.

But Jiang Yao expressed difficulty in understanding such connivance and crazy preference. In the end, he only uttered a word to Jiang Yunxiu:

"Mom, as Shu Mian's family member, I will not forgive Lan Zhuyan on his behalf and commute Lan Zhuyan's sentence."

"And Dad will go to jail today, largely because of you. Without your connivance and permission to let him cross the line repeatedly, our family would not have come to where we are today."

As soon as he finished speaking, Jiang Yunxiu's pupils froze slightly, and he didn't recover for a long time. As if she didn't know Jiang Yao, she glanced at Jiang Yao with eyes mixed with many emotions, and after a long time, she lowered her eyelids again.

This time, he didn't ask Jiang Yao to forgive himself and Lan Zhuyan.

She only felt a burst of bitterness spread from the tip of her tongue, all the way to her heart, and even her heart became wrinkled, which made her feel unbearable pain.

The bright tears flowed out of the eye sockets like a trickle of small streams, condensed on the thin chin, and finally sank into the neck.

"......sorry."

Alpha's tears have always been precious, and they are only shed for the ones he loves. Jiang Yunxiu cried once when Jiang Yao died at the age of eight, but this time she shed tears, and she didn't know who it was for.

Lan Zhuyan was criminally detained, Jiang Xun monopolized the power of the Jiang family, and everything was almost settled. Except that Lan Zhuyan still refused to plead guilty and kept asking for a second trial, everything seemed to be going in a good direction.

Jiang Yunxiu tried to come to the door to apologize to Shu Mian over and over again, but was stopped by Jiang Yao.

A few days before the trial of the second instance, Jiang Yao did not intend to attend the trial, but asked the lawyer to bring a letter to Lan Zhuyan.

There were no pleasantries in the letter, but a physical examination report of Shu Mian was attached, which stated that Shu Mian was frightened after a false pregnancy, her genital cavity was closed, and she was unable to conceive.

Jiang Yao just wanted to use this move to tell Lan Zhuyan clearly that Shu Mian was not pregnant at all, and because of his behavior, Shu Mian would never be able to get pregnant again after that, and his sister's idea of returning to the world could only be reduced to his Lan Zhuyan's infatuated delusion.

It was undoubtedly a heavy blow to Lan Zhuyan, who was completely addicted to fantasy and disregarded morality and law.

Jiang Yao's move was really a punishment.

According to the lawyer, after reading the inspection report, Lan Zhuyan went crazy on the spot, and several alpha prison guards couldn't hold him down.