Chapter 87

Lan Zhuyan could only tell himself over and over again that Jiang Yao was his only precious daughter, and it was Jiang Yao who deprived Jiang Yao of the nutrients that belonged to Jiang Yao in the mother's womb, so that the congenitally deficient Jiang Yao died of illness and pain.

  Although he was a little cold-blooded towards Jiang Yao, Jiang Yao deserved it, he was the one who killed his sister.

  He did nothing wrong.

  Lan Zhuyan thought to herself.

  But why, when I saw Jiang Yao looking at me with such indifferent and disappointed eyes, I suddenly felt a strange feeling in my heart?

  It seems that I haven't noticed that feeling for a long time after I got sick.

  Lan Zhuyan frowned, covered her heart, and felt a little flustered by the inexplicable emotion that welled up in her heart.

  It seems that such emotions have been impacting his original thoughts. The ice is being pried open by a pair of invisible hands, but he is still unwilling to look back, to see what kind of guilt and remorse are hidden under the ice that has not been broken for decades.

  And Jiang Yao didn't know what Lan Zhuyan was thinking at the moment, and he didn't care what Lan Zhuyan was thinking. After leaving this sentence, he wanted to leave again.

  For the Jiang family, he has nothing to miss.

  His baby is outside, all the warmth in his life is brought to him by Shu Mian, he wants to return to Shu Mian's side.

  Jiang Yao decided to come back another day when Lan Zhuyan was not around, so he raised his foot and wanted to go to the garden to find his sleep.

  However, the sky was not what Jiang Yao wanted after all, he had just turned around when he was stopped by Lan Zhuyanjiao again:

  "Jiang Yao."

  This time, Lan Zhuyan didn't call Jiang Yao Yao'er any more, maybe he didn't call it often, so it seemed so unfamiliar and indifferent that Jiang Yao didn't even feel fluctuated when he heard this name:

  "You don't want to recognize your parents because your parents neglected you before, right?"

  Jiang Yao raised the corners of her lips when she heard the words, sneered, and then stabbed Lan Zhuyan with cold eyes, as if she wanted to pierce Lan Zhuyan's true intentions under her hypocritical appearance, but failed.

  Lan Zhuyan quickly regained that gentle appearance after a brief loss of control and black face.

  He waved, and the butler behind him came up with a stack of documents.

  Jiang Yao frowned, not understanding what Lan Zhuyan meant, but Lan Zhuyan smiled, raised his chin, and signaled Jiang Yao to open the documents.

  Jiang Yao didn't want to read it at first, but seeing Lan Zhuyan's attitude of not giving up until he reached his goal, he paused for a while, finally picked it up, and flipped through it casually for a while.

  After a while, his eyes narrowed, and his expression suddenly became serious:

  "This is--"

  "This is the right to use all the land and its minerals under my father's name, the shares, and the copyright of the works...As long as you are willing to move back, you can sign there, and these things are all yours."

  Lan Zhuyan laughed.

  Lan Zhuyan was born in a noble family, traced back to his ancestors as an imperial merchant, and he was able to stand in the right team even in countless gangs, safe and sound, so the property inherited by Lan Zhuyan is not even comparable to that of the Jiang family.