Chapter 45

"Fool." Jiang Yao was both angry and funny, brushing Shu Mian's hair covering her eyes with her palm, in exchange for the other party's soft complaint:

  "An Omega like you, if you are met by someone else, you will be eaten up and wiped out, and there will be no scum left of being cheated."

  "But I met Jiang Yao." Shu Mian said proudly, "Jiang Yao will take care of me, Jiang Yao will treat me very well, won't he?"

  "En." Jiang Yao stroked Shu Mian's hair, and slowly let go of her heart, and said in a barely audible voice:

  "It's good if you don't get angry with me, that means I still have a chance."

  Jiang Yao said: "Tomorrow, after you wake up,... I will go find you."

  Whether you forgive or not, and how you and I will develop next, I want to personally hand over these decisions and leadership to you.

  "My apology, and all my thoughts, I want to tell you in front of your face." Jiang Yao lowered her head and kissed Shu Mian's forehead, her voice was full of endless tenderness:

  "I want to say...you are so good, I love you so much."

  The author has something to say:

Chapter 28 "Good wife, can you pour me a cup of coffee?"

  Thanks to what Shu Mian said before going to bed, Jiang Yao didn't sleep well all night, and his mind was full of thoughts about how to apologize to Shu Mian.

  Reminiscent of the aggrieved look of the other party when he refused to sleep that day, Jiang Yao sighed a long time, only to feel that his head was about to explode.

  But Shu Mian in his arms didn't understand what Jiang Yao was struggling with, and was still sleeping soundly in Jiang Yao's arms. Whenever Jiang Yao moved, he frowned reflexively, stretched out his arms vaguely, and mumbled dissatisfied with Jiang Yao:

  "Jiang Yao, hug."

  The sound is soft and soft, like a sweet marshmallow sandwiched with strawberry filling, and a sticky sugar sauce can flow out with a light pinch.

  Jiang Yao looked down at Shu Mian, who was sleepy and well-behaved, her frowning eyebrows gradually eased, she stretched out her arms, and tightly protected Shu Mian in her arms, like a clam shell guarding a soft clam heart, her voice was gentle enough to drip water: "Well, hug."

  The Omega in his arms suffers from such a severe pheromone imbalance anxiety disorder, but he is still so kind and gentle. He doesn't blame him at all for his gaffes.

  In this world, how can there be such a cute, cute and considerate Omega?

  Thinking of this, Jiang Yao had a thought, and hugged Shu Mian even harder, and kissed and kissed the silky smooth and delicate skin with her lips, leaving a few red marks before stopping in satisfaction.

  In a few days, no, he can't wait, tomorrow, until tomorrow, he will go to confess his love to Shu Mian, if Shu Mian is willing to forgive him, he will go after Shu Mian, who was hurt by him, and get her, and then the two will get married in a logical way.

  No, don't get married, he has to work hard, try to get that project down, and then come out and set up his own family, and raise the sick Shu Mian to be white, fat, fragrant, soft, and have nothing to worry about every day, and he will never be wronged and shed tears because of him.

  Thinking of this, Jiang Yao's messy mind like a ball of wool was finally sorted out slowly, and the whole person calmed down.

  As if he had found a new goal in life, he was so excited and smug, he hugged the only treasure in his life tightly, and suffered from insomnia alone for a long time. After a few hours, he fell into a dream half awake and half asleep.