Chapter 78

An upper-class family had a mental illness. This matter is no less than a scandal. No wonder the Jiang family kept the news so secret before, only saying that Jiang Yao's father and mother had gone abroad. However, before the Shu family digested the news, Jiang Yao threw out another news:

"And I, as early as a few years ago, completely broke with the Jiang family."

"Shu Mian always thought that it was because my relationship with my parents was not good, but in fact, it was because——my father, he once thought, "

Jiang Yao paused, and finally said a picture that made him fall asleep in this life, and he would suffer from nightmares constantly:

"He once wanted to kill me."

The author has something to say:

Chapter 44 "If no one loves you...then I will love you."

Before Jiang Yao opened his mouth, Shu Fu and Shu Xin had imagined what kind of absurd words Jiang Yao would make up to restore their "shaky" image in the hearts of the Shu family, but they thought of more than a dozen possible excuses and reasons that might exist and were full of loopholes, and they never expected that Jiang Yao would say such "shocking" words.

Killing, these two words were like a sharp sword emerging from the sky, disrupting the tense atmosphere among the few people, and piercing the false calm under the raging undercurrent.

The air was silent for a moment, and the expressions on everyone's faces were extremely colorful, mixing "unbelievable", "doubt" and "hesitation". The three of the Shu family looked at each other at the same time, and they could still see the undisguised shock in each other's eyes.

"...Jiang Yao," in the end it was Mr. Shu who had experienced strong winds and waves. He reluctantly suppressed the expression on his face, tapped the marble tabletop with his fingertips, and made a crisp knocking sound. In the calm and almost suffocating atmosphere, it almost seemed a little creepy:

"You have to know that even though you are young, you have already passed the time when you were childish,"

Shu Qitian's voice was very low, revealing a little majesty, and he looked straight at Jiang Yao: "So... you can eat indiscriminately, but you can't talk indiscriminately."

Jiang Yao originally wanted to continue talking, but seeing Shu Qitian's obvious distrustful attitude, the expression on his whole face changed, and a hint of hurt flashed in his eyes.

"grandfather."

Seeing that Shu Qitian and his two older sisters joined forces to "target" Jiang Yao, Shu Mian suddenly became a little unhappy.

He thought for a while, and dragged the chair directly to Jiang Yao's side. The chair legs rubbed against the ground and made a dull crashing sound.

"I don't believe that Jiang Yao is someone who can talk nonsense."

Shu Mian couldn't stand it anymore: "Can you guys listen to Jiang Yao's words completely before refuting him?"

He held Jiang Yao's hand tightly, puffed out his chest, and looked like he wanted to support Jiang Yao: "It's very impolite to interrupt others without listening to them."

As soon as the words fell, Shu Qitian's face turned green when he was choked by the sound. He never thought that his precious grandson would turn his elbows outward, and helplessly supported his forehead and said:

"I didn't talk to you, why did you interrupt?"

Shu Mian immediately became impatient: "Me!"

"Okay, okay, don't quarrel." Seeing that the silent war between Shu Mian and Shu Qitian had already ignited, in order to avoid a wider range of family conflicts, Jiang Yao spoke out in time to suppress the silent gunpowder between the grandfather and grandson: