Chapter 99

Jiang Yao didn't seem to care about what the bodyguards said, and ran directly to the back door of the hospital.

Alpha's keen perception allowed him to quickly judge the magistrate they might go to through the map and the route the steward and Ning Zhi left. When Jiang Yao hurried to a remote and uninhabited alley, he happened to see Ning Zhi waving an iron rod that he did not know where he took it out.

Jiang Yao: "..."

Although Ning Zhi is pregnant and has a heavy stomach, his skills still maintain the proficiency and responsiveness he had before pregnancy.

After knocking down the butler, Ning Zhi stretched out her foot and kicked the butler's pale and unconscious side face. After confirming that this person would not come back for a while, she gracefully threw away the iron pipe.

As soon as he finished this action, he just raised his head, and saw Jiang Yao standing in front of him dumbfounded, while he lived, standing with bodyguards with their mouths wide open and incredible written all over their faces.

"...What are you looking at?" Ning Zhi supported her pregnant belly at the end of eight months, flicked her ponytail chicly, with pride written all over her face:

"I just wanted to see what trick he was trying to play by bringing me here, to scare you."

His eyes swept over everyone one by one, and finally stopped on Jiang Yao's body, paused, and said:

"Where's your second brother?"

"On the way back from the airport." Jiang Yao looked at Ning Zhi's stomach again, and asked fearfully:

"Second sister-in-law, is the child in your belly okay? What exactly does the housekeeper want to bring you here for? Did he say anything?"

"No." Ning Zhi heard the words, and her expression gradually became serious, "I followed him here just to find out what he wanted to do, but it seemed that he just wanted to distract me, and had no other purpose."

Before he finished speaking, his gaze drifted to nowhere. His eyes suddenly lit up, and he waved vigorously behind Jiang Yao:

"Honey, I'm here!"

Jiang Gui's hair was messed up when he arrived, but he didn't have time to take care of it. After getting off the car, he ran to Ning Zhi's side and checked the other person's body and places before he felt relieved:

"are you alright?"

"Stomach hurts." Ning Zhi turned into a fragile and innocent little white rabbit as soon as she arrived in front of Jiang Gui. She buried her face in Jiang Gui's arms and whispered:

"Uncomfortable."

"Stop pretending." Jiang Gui said, "Let me ask you, did you beat anyone to death?"

He said, "If you beat him to death, your husband's career will be over, you know?"

"I don't have one." Ning Zhi was aggrieved after being scolded. His long wavy golden hair made his palm-sized face look more exotic:

"I'll listen to you. After I got married here, I never killed anyone again."

When Jiang Gui heard the words, she said "um", and said, "That's good."

Ning Zhi frowned, feeling that Jiang Gui's boast was a bit perfunctory, but it was very useful, so she plunged into Jiang Gui's arms, never wanting to come out again.

It was only at this time that Jiang Yao realized that Jiang Gui asked her to come, half because she was worried about Ning Zhi, and half because she was afraid that Ning Zhi would hit too hard and do something irreversible to others.