Chapter 117

"I want to say..."

  Shu Mian looked at Jiang Yao's drooping eyelids and condescending gaze, felt the increasingly rapid and fiery breathing on his cheeks, and naturally understood what was going to happen next. He was a little nervous, but he didn't hide until he heard Jiang Yao say, "Now, the groom can kiss the bride", a burst of soft warmth suddenly fell from his lips, instantly extinguishing the rationality in his mind, leaving only the growing desire.

  The two people kissed each other at some point, the night was cool, the sound of water and breathing was scattered in the breeze, blowing down a field of spring flowers, but they couldn't blow away the two hearts that were getting closer and closer between the two lovers...they were hot, full of love, and moved forward indomitably.

  .

  Since that night, everything seems to be on track.

  Without the interruption of the blue bamboo smoke, Jiang Yao has more time to review and study. With Shu Mian in the studio, the life of the two of them is quite comfortable.

  However, Jiang Yao could feel that Shu Mian still cared so much about not having children, that when walking on the street and seeing other human cubs bouncing around following adults, she would subconsciously turn her eyes away hastily.

  Even though he didn't say anything, Jiang Yao couldn't see where Shu Mian's knot was.

  At the end of spring, Jiang Yao also finished the first construction exam, and took a break for a while. He wanted to take Shu Mian to travel for a few days, but it happened that his second sister-in-law, Ning Zhi, gave birth.

  When they arrived at the hospital, Ning Zhi had already been sent to the delivery room, and the heart-piercing screams came from the crack in the door, which made Shu Mian tremble with fear and her legs were trembling.

  Chu Chengwan was also there.

  Because he had been in the army, his physique was better than the average person, and his delivery was relatively smooth, so he didn't suffer for a long time.

  But since Ning Zhi was pregnant, she had a strong pregnancy reaction, feeling uncomfortable in every way, so when she actually gave birth, she broke out in a cold sweat from pain, as if she was fished out of the water, and her long golden wavy hair was completely soaked, sticking to her forehead, so embarrassed.

  At this time, what Ning Zhi needed most was the comfort of her own alpha, but Jiang Gui was caught up in work and did not come for a long time.

  And Ning Zhi's voice had gradually weakened, and she was on the verge of coma, but the child in her womb was never born. In the end, even Jiang Xun, who had always been calm and calm, became anxious.

  After all, if the child has not been born, it will be dangerous for both adults and children.

  Just when everyone was running around in a hurry, but no one was qualified to sign the operation order for the unconscious Ning Zhi, Jiang Gui finally arrived.

  He seemed to have just rushed back from a certain meeting, and he signed the cesarean section neatly in a dusty manner.

  Because Ning Zhi's current state is very bad, seeing Jiang Gui's condensed expression, no one dares to touch his bad luck at this time.

  Jiang Yao was afraid that Shu Mian would feel depressed in this environment, so Wen Sheng asked if he wanted to send him back, Shu Mian shook his head and chose to refuse, his face was a little pale, as if he was frightened, lying in Jiang Yao's arms, he didn't say a word for a long time, he didn't know what he was thinking.