Chapter 118

Chapter 67

  After sleeping for a day and a night, Ning Zhi finally woke up.

  As soon as he opened his eyes, the moment his sanity returned, he began to look for the figure of his alpha, and he was slowly relieved when he saw Jiang Gui lying beside him.

  Ning Zhi slept for nearly twenty hours, and her whole body was numb from sleep. Just when she wanted to move, the wound in her abdomen involved her fragile nerves and muscles. She couldn't help but gritted her teeth and groaned in pain. Although the voice was weak, it still alarmed the alpha around her.

  Jiang Gui was not asleep at first, but when Ning Zhi made a sound, he woke up immediately.

  "What's wrong?" Jiang Gui's voice was still a little hoarse and drowsy, before she regained her senses, she subconsciously turned sideways and stretched out her hand to check the source of Ning Zhi's pain:

  "It hurts here?"

  "Yeah." Ning Zhi raised her head, looked at Jiang Gui's sharp chin, thought happily that my husband is so handsome, but said:

  "Why did you come here?"

  "I asked for a vacation." Jiang Gui couldn't tell whether Ning Zhi's words were a real complaint or a fake complaint, lowered her head, kissed Ning Zhi's lips, and comforted in a low voice:

  "I took fifteen days of paternity leave, and after half a month, I will stay with you at home."

  Ning Zhi was taken aback when she heard the words, and then a little ecstasy appeared on her face, her eyes widened in disbelief:

  "real?!"

  "Well, really." There was a little smile in Jiang Gui's eyes, and she touched her own Omega's silky golden long curly hair:

  "For the past half a month, you can treat our little princess like a cow or a horse."

  Different from Jiang Yao's jokes about Shu Mian, the little princess Jiang Gui yelled was the real thing. When Jiang Gui married Ning Zhi, she had to report to her superiors because of her special status. The higher-ups sent people to investigate, but they didn't find Ning Zhi's deeper identity. Instead, they found out that Ning Zhi's mother belonged to a certain country's royal family. However, Ning Zhi's mother left the royal family because of remarriage.

  But this can't change the royal blood flowing in Ning Zhi's body, and that iconic long golden curly hair is the best proof.

  "Hmph." Ning Zhi was reluctant to let Jiang Gui act as a cow and a horse for him, and closed his eyes to enjoy the closeness of the alpha. He didn't open his eyes until he heard Jiang Gui say, "Would you like to see the child?"

  Although it was difficult for Ning Zhi to give birth to a child, the child was surprisingly healthy.

  Shu Mian and the nurse learned how to hold a baby. Maybe it was because of his extraordinary talent, or maybe he learned it very seriously, so he quickly learned how to hold a baby, and carried Jiang Gui's baby into the ward.

  But Ning Zhi was not interested in the piece of flesh that fell from his body. He was naturally indifferent. Maybe it was because his father died young and his mother remarried, and he had stayed in the hypocritical royal family, so his blood was not very important. He just took a look at his child and made sure that there was no missing arm or leg.

  It seems that the child was born by Shu Mian.

  Shu Mian hugged the child in embarrassment, looking at Jiang Yao at a loss.