Chapter 44

"He has a physical disability, and he has witnessed the scene of his father's death before. Now it is not easy to integrate into society like a normal person. We can no longer give him extra stimulation. We must give him a sufficient sense of security and stability, otherwise his body will become worse and worse."

  The doctor sighed, "Omega's physical structure determines that they are weaker than alphas in terms of strength, but that doesn't mean they don't have enough endurance. Your Omega is the strongest person I've ever seen. If you want him to live better, you have to take care of him more carefully."

  Hearing this, Jiang Yao silently clenched her fists. After a long time, she took a deep breath and slowly let go:

  "knew."

  "Thank you doctor, I'll take care of him," he said.

  "Hmm." The doctor saw the overly superior-looking alpha in front of him with a fairly sincere attitude, so he didn't say too much, just explained a few words casually, then turned and left.

  In the ward, Shu Mian hadn't woken up yet, her white right hand was pierced with cold and glaring needles, her expression was pale, she was lying on the bed like a beautiful lifeless porcelain doll, quietly infusing fluid.

  The hormone level in his body is seriously out of balance, and he needs to supplement certain hormones.

  Jiang Yao walked to Shu Mian's bed and sat down on the chair beside her.

  Jiang Yao hesitated for a moment, then carefully took up Shu Mian's other hand that had not been needled, and slowly rubbed it for a moment, then placed a light and precious kiss on it, in exchange for a slight trembling of Shu Mian's eyelashes.

  Shu Mian seemed to be scalded, and mumbled a few words vaguely. She seemed to have dreamed of something bad in her sleep. Tears flowed from the corners of her eyes, and she kept calling Jiang Yao's name in a low voice.

  Jiang Yao could only lean over, hug him gently, like taking care of a child, pat his back lightly, kiss Shu Mian's forehead one after another, and release gentle pheromones to comfort Shu Mian.

  Perhaps Alpha's soothing pheromone was so strong that even the Omega baby in the next room fell asleep.

  When Shu Qitian pushed the door and came in, he looked up and saw Shu Mian curled up in Jiang Yao's arms like a big white rabbit. Because he had absorbed the alpha pheromone, his expression became softer, no longer tense and pale as before, and even regained a little rosiness and blood.

  "......" Shu Qitian, who saw this overly harmonious and warm scene in his eyes, had a complicated expression. With the support of the driver, he barely stood still on the chair on the other side, stared at Jiang Yao for a moment, and then sighed:

  "Jiang Yao, tell me the truth, you want to reject the marriage, in the end...is it because you dislike Shu Mian, who is deaf and disabled?"

  "No." Jiang Yao quickly raised his head and denied:

  "I didn't think so."

  "..." Shu Qitian stared at Jiang Yao's face for a moment, seeing that the expression on the other's face did not seem to be fake, and then slowly let go of the stone in his heart.

  He was covering his forehead, a wisp of gray hair that was mostly gray fell down, covering his eyelashes, his whole body was slightly bent, hidden in the faint shadow, looking a little lonely.

  He seemed to have thought for a long time and hesitated for a long time before telling the secrets of the year:

  "Mianmian's ear was injured in that car accident."