Chapter 69

"What's wrong with you? How old were you then? Did someone else who caused this accident blame you instead?"

  "Did you cause the matter?" The more Shu Mian thought about it, the more unhappy she became, trembling with anger, he was complaining about Jiang Yao:

  "Why can everyone in the Jiang family live with peace of mind, but you are the only one who has to live with guilt?"

  "......" Jiang Yao looked at Shu Mian's flushed face, her eyes moved slightly, she sighed softly, hugged Shu Mian in her arms, and touched Shu Mian's head with her warm palm:

  "Sleep..."

  "I'm sorry," he sighed.

  "Actually...the eldest brother, the second brother, and the grandfather are all very kind to me, and they didn't blame me...it's me, it's me who hasn't been ready, it's the hurdle in my heart that I can't get over."

  "I don't know how to take care of a child, just like I didn't know what to do at the beginning, how can I let a little life grow up safe and sound by my side like Mommy and Dad expected."

  To this day, just like when he left the Jiang family, Jiang Yao has always believed that staying away from the things he loves is the best way to protect something.

  "Jiang Yao..." Shu Mian held Jiang Yao's face in her hands, pressed her forehead against him, and said in a low voice:

  "It's okay, I will wait for you."

  "I will wait until you are really ready, then we will meet your parents, have a wedding under their witness, and then have a child. If you are afraid that you will not be able to take good care of her, then we only need one, whether it is a boy or a girl, whether it is Alpha or Omega, we will take good care of her."

  "We will be a new family. My child and I will always love you."

  Shu Mian looked at Jiang Yao firmly: "We will always love you."

  Jiang Yao didn't speak, but his deep eyes revealed his thoughts.

  The rain outside the window became heavier, and the thunder almost burst the eardrums, but it was Jiang Yao who hugged Shu Mian vigorously in response to Shu Mian's sincere confession:

  "sorry........"

  That sentence of "sorry" was almost silently covered by the sound of rain outside the window. I don't know which sentence it was responding to Shu Mian.

  Jiang Yao turned his back to Shu Mian, hot tears rolled down from his eyes.

  He knew that he could not respond to Shu Mian's request for the time being.

  Witnesses and blessings from loved ones......Wedding......New home......What a beautiful picture......

  But......

  Jiang Yao thought silently in his heart, can Jiang Yao really afford these things?

  .

  After a night of heavy rain, the sky has cleared up.

  Because these two days were the deadline for the inspection, Jiang Yao, who was worried that Shu Mian would not be used to coming here, had already asked for leave and delayed the progress, so Jiang Yao stayed on the mountain to work and draw pictures for the past two days, and did not come down.

  Shu Mian often wakes up, the quilt around her is already empty, the residual temperature on the pillow has also turned cold, and the white sandalwood pheromone on it has a faint bitter aroma.