Chapter 115

Seeing that Shu Mian's car had left the city, Jiang Yao took a taxi, thought for a while, and called his sister-in-law.

  The phone was picked up quickly, and Chu Chengwan's voice was a little noisy, as if he was in a crowded area and hadn't calmed down for a long time:

  "Hello?"

  "Sister-in-law."

  Jiang Yao got into the taxi, but didn't immediately follow Shu Mian's direction. She tapped her knee with her fingertips, and said after a while:

  "Sister-in-law, can you do me a favor?"

  Chu Chengwan was puzzled: "What's the matter?"

  Jiang Yao paused for a moment, and then began to sell half-truths and half-fakes, with a very low tone: "Sister-in-law, my wife ran away with another man."

  As soon as the words fell, Jiang Yao could feel the pitiful gaze from the driver in the driver's seat.

  But Jiang Yao ignored it directly, and continued to sigh:

  "Sister-in-law, can you help me and help me get him back?"

  Chu Chengwan: "..."

  How could he not hear the sincerity and hypocrisy in Jiang Yao's tone, but after thinking for a while, he still handed over the child in his arms to the nanny beside him, stood up, and walked outside the hospital:

  "Say it."

  Chu Chengwan said, "What do I need to do?"

  .

  Shu Mian ran out of the house by herself, and only halfway through the run did she realize that she had nowhere to go.

  When he returned to the original home, Jiang Yao would definitely come to the door; to find his grandfather, he was afraid that he would reveal his crying without opening his mouth and make his grandfather worry.

  After thinking about it, Shu Mian found sadly that she had fallen to the point where she could not return home.

  While driving, he looked in the rearview mirror, and when he found that Jiang Yao hadn't caught up, he became even angrier.

  The stinky alpha, the bad alpha, kept everything from him, causing him to wait for a long time in vain!

  The more Shu Mian thought about it, the more angry she became, and the more she thought about it, the more aggrieved she became, and in the end she stopped the car on the side of the road regardless, lay on the steering wheel and burst into tears.

  Only this time, no alpha will hold him tenderly in his arms, wipe away his tears, and coax him to stop crying with all kinds of good words.

  As soon as this thought came up, after realizing how much he couldn't do without Jiang Yao, and even thinking about him at this moment, Shu Mian's red and swollen eyes couldn't stop crying. In the end, he couldn't breathe from crying, so he broke the jar and wiped his tears. He decided to have some fun and forget Jiang Yao, a dog man, so he got out of the car, found a random shop, and plunged in.

  After opening the door and entering, Shu Mian discovered that this store turned out to be a bar.

  The feasting lights in the bar and the strong smell of smoke and alcohol instantly woke up Shu Mian.

  The flickering lights flashed across the crazy faces of everyone who was swaying to the music. Shu Mian, who had been well protected since she was a child and had hardly been to these places, unconsciously flinched a little. She backed away slowly and wanted to leave, but was dragged into the dance floor by the drunken people regardless.