Chapter 57

He thought for a while and said, "If you are afraid that your sister-in-law will not be able to contact you, you can take out the calling card in your mobile phone and install it in my mobile phone until you find your sister-in-law."

  Jiang Yao glanced at him, and the nerves that almost ran away were throbbing with pain. After a long time, he forcibly suppressed the turbulent emotions in his heart:

  "good."

  His voice was very deep, and he tried his best to suppress the trembling: "It won't be long."

  Taking out the undamaged calling card in the phone, Jiang Yao finally used Qu Chunye's phone to reconnect with Lin Jingfeng.

  Lin Jingfeng told Jiang Yao that Shu Mian had left Shu Zhai the day before, and he had bought a ticket to leave the capital on the same day. According to the distance calculation, if he had time, he should be able to reach the small mountain town tonight.

  "Is there still a car to go to town now?"

  After Jiang Yao asked about Shu Mian's whereabouts, he hung up the phone and turned his head to look at Qu Chunye. At the moment when he finally calmed down, there was a cold light in his eyes, as if he was trying his best to suppress his anger so that no one could see it:

  "I'm going to town right now."

  "No more." Qu Chunye was a little afraid of such Jiang Yao, so he honestly shook his head:

  "The shuttle bus to the town stopped running at 5:30 in the afternoon. Now I have to go to the town and ride my motorcycle."

  "Then ride a motorcycle." Jiang Yao stood up without hesitation:

  "There is no delay. I am going to the train station in town right now."

  "But..." Qu Chunye looked at Jiang Yao's tense profile, hesitant to speak.

  Although he was a beta, he could still smell the bitter pheromone fragrance in the air, so he knew that the alpha in front of him was in an extremely bad mood, and even a little spark could ignite his inner restlessness.

  "But what?"

  When Jiang Yao looked over again, Qu Chunye subconsciously avoided Jiang Yao's eyes, as if he didn't dare to look at him again, and hurriedly said:

  "nothing."

  He said, "I'll go with you. Let's go."

  It wasn't until he actually got on the road that Jiang Yao finally realized why Qu Chunye hesitated to speak just now several times.

  Although Qu Chunye's motorcycle belongs to him now, three or four years ago, it belonged to Qu Chunye's elder brother. It had been driven for a long time and the fuel consumption was fast. Therefore, the motorcycle could not be ridden before the two of them actually arrived in town.

  The house leak coincided with the continuous night rain, and before they reached the town, the cold rain began to patter down at night. Jiang Yao and Qu Chunye were in a hurry to go out, so neither of them brought an umbrella, and were drenched in the cold.

  Jiang Yao was fine, he was an alpha, and walking nearly ten kilometers to the station in the rain was not a big deal, and he could still hold on, but Qu Chunye was miserable. He was a beta, and his physical strength was weaker than Jiang Yao. When he actually walked to the train station in the town, he was exhausted and paralyzed.

  When he raised his head, he always felt that the people around him were looking at him as if they were looking at a fool, and he felt a little ashamed at once, but suddenly he remembered that there was Jiang Yao beside him, so he sneaked to see Jiang Yao again, trying to find some comfort from Jiang Yao, but he didn't expect Jiang Yao not only did not look embarrassed after being soaked in the rain, but as if he had specially made a wet hair style. On the contrary, his lips added a vague sense of story and beauty to his whole person. Coupled with his frowning eyebrows, he looked like a scumbag male lead in an idol drama.