Chapter 122

"Jiang Yao, have you brought your guests back?"

  Hearing the sound of Jiang Yao entering the door, "Shu Mian" rushed out of the bedroom, wearing a nightgown, holding a cereal cup in his hand, and was about to give his alpha a big hug, but when his eyes suddenly fell on Shu Mian, who was in front of Jiang Yao with his back to him, his walking movements gradually slowed down, and finally stopped in place, tilting his head in doubt, the more he looked at this figure, the more familiar it became.

  Suddenly his right eyelid twitched, and a strange feeling spread over his head, which made his voice gradually become uneasy, even trembling:

  "Jiang Yao, this is..."

  It wasn't until she confirmed that the voice of the person running out of Jiang Yao's bedroom came from her that Shu Mian moved her fingertips and turned around with difficulty.

  Then, he saw an Omega who looked exactly like him and had the same expression as him standing one meter away from him, holding a cereal cup and looking at him in astonishment:

  "you....."

  "I....."

  The moment he saw Shu Mian, "Shu Mian" was nailed to the spot as if struck by lightning. He kept his mouth half-opened because of shock, and accidentally knocked over the cereal cup in his hand, making a squeaking sound. The fragments bounced up from the ground under the force of the rebound, and when "Shu Mian" squatted down to pick up the fragments, he accidentally cut a hole on "Shu Mian"'s fingertips.

  Seeing this, Jiang Yao's heart trembled, and he rushed over, grabbing "Shu Mian"'s wrist to see the other's injury, but he didn't expect that, behind him, Shu Mian, who hadn't made any further moves from the beginning to the end, had a wound that was exactly the same as "Shu Mian" split open inexplicably.

  "...."

  Shu Mian lowered her head, looked at her painful fingertips, raised her head again bluntly, glanced at "Shu Mian" who was squatting on the ground without blinking, and saw that the other party was also looking at him. After a long time, she trembled her lips and asked:

  "Are you... Shu Mian?"

  He asked blankly, "Then who am I?"

  The author has something to say:

Chapter 69 "I don't want to share you with anyone..."

  Because of the distance, and the fact that "Shu Mian" was cut by the cup fragments, Jiang Yao didn't hear what Shu Mian was saying immediately.

  He squatted down to treat "Shu Mian"'s wound, and then hugged him horizontally and put him on the sofa. When he turned around, he found that Shu Mian was standing in the shadow of the entrance, holding his injured hand awkwardly, standing there blankly and innocently, his eyes darting back and forth between him and "Shu Mian".

  Like an abandoned kitten, hiding under the eaves, dripping wet, looking at himself with aggrieved and helpless eyes.

  Jiang Yao: "!!!"

  He rushed forward with a stride, held Shu Mian's wrist without thinking, gave a distressed look, then hugged Shu Mian horizontally like before, and put them on the sofa together:

  "Why are you hurt too?"

  Although Jiang Yao's tone was questionable, she didn't blame him at all. She picked up the leftover gauze and scissors from the ground, and squatted in front of Shu Mian to treat his wound. Such skillful and repetitive movements made Shu Mian's eyes darken, she pursed her lips in a complicated mood, and did not speak for a while.