Chapter 74

"Yes." Jiang Yao clasped his fingertips. The accident that happened a month ago made him think a lot when he was lying alone in the hospital, and he also understood that life is short, and there are some things that should be lived in the present, and some people, once you meet, you can't miss it:

"I plan to marry him as my wife."

He said: "I don't want to be a small employee in a company for the rest of my life, so I plan to start my own business. At least, I want Shu Qitian to truly recognize me and give Shu Mian to me with peace of mind."

As soon as she finished speaking, Lin Jingfeng frowned.

After a moment of silence, he took a sip of water, his Adam's apple rolled up and down, he hesitated to speak a few times, but he didn't say any more to persuade him.

He also knew in his heart who Shu Qitian was. He was the Patriarch of the Shu family who controlled hundreds of billions of business empire territory at a young age - the number of hundreds of billions was only a conservative estimate. Therefore, it was even more difficult to have such a person in the business world and want him to recognize another person.

It is easy for Jiang Yao to marry Shu Mian, but it is not easy for Shu Qitian to fully approve of Jiang Yao. If Jiang Yao can't really do anything to prove himself, then after a few years, Shu Mian will inherit the Shu Group. As Shu Mian's spouse, Jiang Yao may not even get the same opportunity to enter the Shu Group.

Frankly speaking, when Shu Qitian agreed to Jiang Yao's marriage to Shu Mian, he just used Jiang Yao as a borrowing tool. He thought that as long as Shu Mian liked it, then neither Jiang Yao nor Shen Yao would be a problem.

However, no matter how lowly a beggar is, he has self-respect, not to mention Jiang Yao who ran away from the Jiang family in a fit of anger because of a relationship with his family, and he would not allow anyone to look down on him.

What's more, the current him also has the capital to start his own business. He has never left the company before, it's just that he lacked a determination and an opportunity.

Now, Shu Mian is the determination and opportunity to push him to take the next step.

"Did you talk to your cousin?"

As soon as Jiang Yao walked out of Lin Jingfeng's office door, Shu Mian came up bouncingly, stretched out her arms to wrap around Jiang Yao's neck, raised her head and rubbed against Jiang Yao's collarbone, like a clingy cat cub:

"He shouldn't disagree."

"I don't disagree." Jiang Yao thought for a while, and Lin Jingfeng's ashen face appeared in front of him again, and smiled:

"Just a little unhappy."

"The company's cash cow is leaving, of course he is not happy."

Shu Mian was carried to the desk by Jiang Yao and sat down. She shook her legs and said:

"But no matter what, no one can stop Jiang Yao."

Shu Mian narrowed her eyes and said, "My Jiang Yao should always walk ahead."

He took it for granted that Jiang Yao is the one who can only be looked up to, and has always been hard to match.

"You are a boyfriend filter, do you know?" Jiang Yao stretched out her hand, flicked Shu Mian's forehead for a while, and the other party complained softly:

"Okay, after resigning, from today onwards, you will be the proprietress of my studio."

"Okay!" Shu Mian's eyes were bright, like a pool of water, completely reflecting Jiang Yao's shadow: "Then what does the proprietress need to do for you now?"