Chapter 81

"Brother looks good."

  He pinched his fingers aggrievedly: "Better than the fierce father."

  "..." Shu Mian blushed, embarrassed to see Chu Chengwan's eyes as if she was about to kill her son, she hurriedly took Jiang Chuxing to rub oil on the soles of her feet, and slipped away.

  With no son in the way, Jiang Xun finally had a chance to speak.

  He is tall and tall, with his arms around Chu Chengwan's waist, his gaze scanned the environment of the studio calmly, then he frowned secretly, but his face remained calm:

  "Congratulations on opening."

  "Thank you, brother." Jiang Yao pretended not to see the complex flash in Jiang Xun's eyes just now, with a smile on his face, he said, "Come in and have a look."

  Jiang Xun is usually very busy. After taking over the huge company, he not only manages the company every day, but also spends time with his wife and children, and sometimes even cares about the lives of his parents abroad. He is extremely busy.

  I thought that Jiang Xun's visit this time was just standing at the door and walking through the motions, but unexpectedly, just as Jiang Yao finished speaking, he actually nodded and said:

  "Then come in and have a look."

  After speaking, he took Chu Chengwan and walked into the studio.

  Seeing this, Jiang Yao raised half of his eyebrows in surprise—but his relationship with Jiang Xun was not bad, and since Jiang Xun wanted to come in to have a look, he didn't seem to have any reason to refuse.

  So, Jiang Yao accompanied Jiang Xun around the studio, and the two brothers chatted about Jiang Yao's plans for the future——

  Mainly Jiang Xun asked and Jiang Yao answered.

  The atmosphere was neither harmonious nor stiff, so he just walked around in a circle until the small studio was gone, and Jiang Xun didn't intend to say goodbye. In the middle, Jiang Yao answered Jiang Gui's call again. Standing beside her, Jiang Yao only heard a few sporadic words like "sick" and "hospitalized", but Jiang Xun didn't say much about it.

  He looked at Jiang Yao, and stopped talking a few times, but in the end, he still didn't say anything.

  This strange performance made Jiang Yao unconsciously suspicious.

  Jiang Xun is usually so busy that his feet don't touch the ground, and his basic schedule is full, so he doesn't have much time to stay with him.

  Moreover, look at Jiang Xun's expression...

  Does he have something to say to himself?

  Jiang Yao was thinking, when he turned his footsteps, he bumped into Shu Qitian who was coming towards here.

  Shu Qitian was a soldier when he was young, so he reacted much faster than Jiang Yao. He quickly dodged, took a few steps back, and looked at him with dissatisfaction, the wrinkles on his face deepened:

  "What are you doing, not watching the road?"

  "...I'm sorry Grandpa Shu, I was distracted just now." Jiang Yao hurriedly apologized, but in the next second, a deep male voice came from next to his ear, which completely attracted Shu Qitian's attention:

  "Grandpa Shu, my younger brother was careless just now."

  Jiang Xun looked at the old man in front of him, a little smile gradually appeared on his cold face just now, it was the junior's respect for the elder: