Chapter 111

Not only was he unable to speak, but he also had to act nonchalantly, echoing Shu Mian's words:

  "you're right."

  Jiang Yao said: "When the baby grows up, we will buy him a new one."

  "En!" Shu Mian nodded heavily.

  "Thirsty?"

  Jiang Yao didn't want to continue this topic, so she held Shu Mian's round face, kissed him on both sides, and changed the subject without a trace:

  "Is it cold? Do you still want to drink milk tea?"

  "not cold."

  Shu Mian had already drank a lot of hot water just now, and hugged him warmly, and after walking around, his body was very hot, but Jiang Yao didn't allow him to take off his cotton coat, so he could only change his words:

  "I want a Coke."

  "Drinking Coke this day?" Jiang Yao searched the surrounding self-service vending machines with his eyes:

  "Is not It Cold?"

  Because it was approaching zero, the number of people on the street not only did not decrease, but more and more. Everyone held drinks or snacks or gifts in their hands. Everyone's face was full of joy, enjoying the lively atmosphere of Valentine's Day coming soon.

  "It's not cold, I'm still hot." Shu Mian pouted, "Jiang Yao, I already said it's hot, yet you still put on so many clothes for me."

  "Don't wear the scarf, and don't take off the cotton clothes. I'll buy you a Coke."

  Jiang Yao was dazzled by the people in the square, but he has always been obedient to Shu Mian, and in the end he dutifully went to find a Coke for Shu Mian, and when he left, he told Shu Mian to sit where he was and wait for him, not to walk around casually.

  I don't know if there is a problem with the location of the self-service vending machine. The location of the self-service vending machine is a bit off. When Jiang Yao found the self-service vending machine, he almost walked to the back of the mall.

  There are relatively few people here, far away from commercial shopping centers, and there is a faint smell of green grass from the green shrubs.

  Jiang Yao happened to be carrying some change, so he threw a few coins into the socket, and the crisp sound of the coins falling on the iron sheet made a moderate sound in a place far away from the bustle.

  Looking at the falling arc of the Coke pushed out of the self-service vending machine, Jiang Yao's heart sank like this, sinking from a height.

  Parents, Jiang family, Shu Mian, children, cases......

  When he was alone, Jiang Yao's brain was filled with piles of piles like tangled wool balls, and he could hardly manage any thoughts. Jiang Yao had too many things hidden in his mind at the moment, and he just stared at the Coke on the vending machine in a daze.

  Only when he realized how familiar the figure of the man with the hunched back was, Jiang Yao suddenly realized that his head pressed against the glass surface suddenly lifted up, like a wild beast locked on its prey, and looked into the distance.

  The elusive man had already walked a long way, Jiang Yao's eyes were like a deep lake, and the dark tide inside was getting more and more turbulent, the sixth sense that suddenly emerged in his heart made him dare not procrastinate, he subconsciously raised his footsteps, and without thinking, he went straight to catch up——