Chapter 36

"Jiang Yao, I can't hear. Just now I fell and knocked off my hearing aid. Can you help me find it?"

"......good."

In the face of Omega's acting like a baby, I believe that even a slightly gentlemanly person can't stand it, not to mention that this Omega has a beautiful and delicate face that is not inferior to that of a star.

Before meeting Shu Mian, the best-looking Omega Jiang Yao had ever seen was Chu Chengwan, the wife of a barracks flower who was once a sniper and the son of the head of the military region, and Ning Zhi, the second sister-in-law of the leader of a foreign mafia organization.

Jiang Yao just likes Shu Mian, who is as pretty as a doll, with a well-behaved and beautiful face. It can be said that if he hadn't had a bad relationship with Shu Mian before, and the two had been colleagues for a long time, Jiang Yao might not be attracted to Shu Mian's face.

After staring at Shu Mian's face for a long time, Jiang Yao felt more and more that her heart was not firm enough, like a master who had been broken in the ruthless way on the Jinjiang Gudan list, and her chastity might be lost at any time.

Thinking of this, Jiang Yao gently pushed Shu Mian away, stretched out his fingertips and plucked the eyelashes on Shu Mian's eyelids, his warm fingertips slid across the other's eyelids, and responded softly:

"good."

He paused, hugged Shu Mian upright like a child, and said in a hoarse voice, "Get up, let's go find it together."

Don't stick to him all the time, making him feel hot all over.

The lower \\ half \\ body is especially hot, almost on fire.

Alpha is a lower body animal, Jiang Yao knows this better than anyone else.

So in order to prevent something that shouldn't happen, he ignored Shu Mian's puzzled eyes, hurried into the bedroom, searched the floor carefully, and found Shu Mian's hearing aid under the bed.

Fortunately, Shu Mian would often use a sweeping robot to clean the floor when she was at home, so the bottom of the bed was not too dirty, but Jiang Yao cleaned it up before handing it over to Shu Mian, and carefully followed the other party's instructions to put it on for Shu Mian.

"Okay!"

Shu Mian hid the small hearing aid that condensed the latest high technology in her hair, so that no one could see it, so she happily got into Jiang Yao's arms, and raised her head to ask Jiang Yao to kiss:

"Thanks husband!"

Jiang Yao gave Shu Mian a condescending look. Under Shu Mian's urging, she lowered her head and kissed the soft lips, then sucked it in, and hooked the tip of her tongue with Shu Mian's.

The two of them fell on the bed at the same time, Jiang Yao couldn't help but press Shu Mian under him, cupped his face, and once again attacked the city in Shu Mian's mouth.

Omega's pheromones are very sweet, and even Shu Mian's whole body becomes sweeter, like a piece of jelly that never gets tired of eating.

"......"

After the kiss, both of them were a little out of breath. Shu Mian stared at Jiang Yao's lustful eyes, then leaned over again after a while, kissed Jiang Yao's mouth, and asked Jiang Yao viscously:

"Do you want to be husband?"

"...Don't do it." God knows how much self-control Jiang Yao used to say this. He took out the quilt, rolled it up, wrapped Shu Mian tightly like a spring roll, and then kissed Shu Mian's forehead like kissing a rare treasure that was obtained with great painstaking efforts: