Chapter 56

"I also found a large black wild rose flower here, which is very beautiful. When I am free tomorrow, I will secretly send it to you to see, okay? You will definitely like it."

  Jiang Yao excitedly sent a lot of messages to Shu Mian, but Shu Mian, who was still awake at this point, did not reply to Jiang Yao's message immediately. Looking at the silent profile picture in the dialog box, Jiang Yao gradually came to his senses, as if he had been splashed with cold water.

  The cold night invaded Jiang Yao's body and mind belatedly, his fingertips began to tremble because of the cold, and he almost couldn't hold the phone steadily.

  Jiang Yao seemed to have smelled some unusual news, like all people who fell in love, couldn't help but start thinking wildly——

  Why didn't Shu Mian reply to his message?

  Are you angry that you didn't reply to him in time during the day?

  Or, in fact, Shu Mian just went to take a shower, so that's why she didn't reply to him?

  But the bath time is too long!

  Jiang Yao stared at the time numbers that were gradually jumping on the screen of the mobile phone. For a while, his brain was in a mess. For a while, he wondered if Shu Mian had changed his mind.

  Just when he was about to fall into agitation, an untimely phone rang suddenly, causing his hands to go numb.

  Jiang Yao was waiting for news, and for a moment thought it was Shu Mian calling, but when he saw the huge "Lin Jingfeng" on the phone screen, the corners of his eyes drooped instantly, this person was very upset.

  But when he thought that he had to rely on this person to inquire about Shu Mian, Jiang Yao had to answer his call. After a while, he took a deep breath, suppressed the loss in his heart, answered the phone, and said listlessly:

  "Hello, boss."

  "Jiang Yao!" Lin Jingfeng, who had always been calm in his ears, was about to burst into flames at this moment, and the anxiety and worry almost broke through the phone screen and hit Jiang Yao's face:

  "Something has happened!!!"

  "...What's the matter?" Jiang Yao's eardrums hurt from being shouted, and he was taken aback for a moment. After hesitating for half a second, he said, "The company went bankrupt?"

  "No!" Lin Jingfeng finally yelled at the top of her voice, her voice was deafening, and she threw out a news like a thunderbolt:

  "Shu Mian escaped from home, bought a plane ticket, and went to the mountains alone to find you!"

  Pat——

  It was the sound of the mobile phone accidentally falling from a high altitude and breaking on the ground.

  Lin Jingfeng was forced to cut off her words before she could finish her sentence, leaving Jiang Yao half-body suspended in the air, her arms still hanging in the air, her body like a sculpture without emotion, and she was dumbfounded on the spot on the spot.

  At this moment, his brain is blank, his whole body is so stiff that he doesn't dare to think about anything, and only one sentence is in his ears——

  Shu Mian came to find him!

  Shu Mian came to find him alone!

  He is an omega, and he came to the mountain to look for him alone!

  Thinking of the dangers that Shu Mian might encounter along the way, Jiang Yao almost went crazy just by imagining it.

  He didn't even think about it, he didn't even put on his clothes, he opened the door suddenly after a while, like an arrow leaving the string, he ran downstairs desperately.