Chapter 122

Jiang Yao hugged Shu Mian into the quilt, tucked the corners of the quilt for him, then habitually lowered her head and kissed Shu Mian's forehead, and then wanted to leave.

  However, just as he stood up, Shu Mian grabbed the hem of his clothes.

  "Um?"

  Jiang Yao was a little strange, turned her head to look at Shu Mian, and asked if the other party wanted to help, but saw that the other party looked at him hesitantly, shook his head after a while, retracted his head like a little snail, and said in a low voice:

  "nothing."

  Jiang Yao: "..."

  ? ? ?

  He scratched his head in some doubts, not understanding why Shu Mian reacted like this today, but seeing the other party's moody look, he couldn't say anything more, and walked out of the bedroom door in a daze.

  I don't know if the current Shu Mian will also affect the future Shu Mian. The "Shu Mian" who was alive and kicking and calling her husband just now seems to be sleepy, with eyes half down, lying on the dining table, looking extremely sleepy.

  Seeing this, Jiang Yao hugged "Shu Mian" like a gourd, and stuffed them into the bed together.

  Fortunately, Jiang Yao's bed is big enough to fit two Shumian.

  When Jiang Yao went out and cleaned up the dishes, Shu Mian suddenly opened her eyes, turned her head, and saw another "Shu Mian" also turned sideways to look at him, her eyes were full of scrutiny and scrutiny.

  "you........"

  "I......."

  The two opened their mouths at the same time, and when they saw that the other party had something to say to themselves, they were startled again, and then said in unison:

  "You speak first!"

  Shu Mian: "......"

  He finally knew what it was like to be taught to speak, but the other person was himself, and he had nowhere to get angry.

  After a while, he sighed, and took the initiative to go over to touch the face of "Shu Mian", and then saw that the other party also reached out his hand curiously, and touched his own face.

  "It turns out that this is how I look at myself." Shu Mian said:

  "it's wired."

  "It's like looking in a mirror." "Shu Mian" also laughed: "I was shocked just now."

  "What about now, will you still be surprised?" Shu Mian glanced at "Shu Mian" and asked.

  "Not now," "Shu Mian" said, "No one will be afraid of themselves."

  "...." Shu Mian didn't make a sound.

  The two of them remained silent for a while, and after a while, Jiang Yao came in, went to the bathroom to take a shower, then climbed onto the bed, and lay down in the sleeping room.

  Both Shu Mian and "Shu Mian" followed their instinctive muscle memory, and slipped into his arms together as if in sync.

  In an instant, Jiang Yao's arms were filled to the brim.

  He froze for a moment, then lowered his head, looking at the two identical faces in his arms, that strange and eerie feeling came up belatedly, making him feel a little uncomfortable.

  ......Stop, can't think about it anymore, don't want to have a nightmare anymore.

  Jiang Yao forcibly turned off the light, kissed the foreheads of the two Shu Mian each, and did not intend to do any more nighttime exercises that adults should do.