Chapter 8

After realizing who called him, Jiang Yao immediately got up from the bed, and gave a veiled hache, but there was an earnest smile in his tone:

  "Grandpa, why don't you go to bed so late... What's wrong?"

  "What did you do to my little granddaughter-in-law?" Jiang Mingzhen said in a serious tone:

  "I heard from the boss that when he passed by your house in the middle of the night, he saw my little granddaughter-in-law sitting alone under the street lamp, crying in the cold. Did you bully him?"

  "Your granddaughter-in-law? Who is it?" Jiang Yao wondered, "Eldest sister-in-law? Or second sister-in-law?"

  "...Jiang Yao!"

  Jiang Mingzhen's heart ached from Jiang Yao's bewildered tone that seemed to be pretending to be stupid:

  "Let me tell you, Shu Mian was the one you begged and begged to marry. Before getting engaged, you also promised Lao Shu that you would love him, protect him and pamper him for the rest of your life. Why do you make Shu Mian feel wronged when you are not married to him?! How can you tell me to explain to Lao Shu!"

  "It's not... what," Jiang Yao yelled inexplicably after being reprimanded:

  "What engagement? Why did I say I'm getting engaged to Shu Mian?"

  "You don't want to eat oil and salt, do you?" Jiang Mingzhen was furious when he heard this, like a roaring lion, and even his tone contained a hint of ruthlessness of gnashing his molars:

  "I'll give you an hour. Within an hour, if you don't come to the old house to pick up your wife, and then kneel down and apologize to him, I will whip your skin off!! Do what you say!!"

  "!!!"

  Jiang Yao was confused by this yell, but it didn't prevent him from freezing on the bed for a certain moment.

  Listening to the busy tone on the other end of the phone who was suddenly hung up, Jiang Yao's remaining rationality reminded Jiang Yao of the pain of being whipped by Jiang Mingzhen from childhood to adulthood.

  At this moment, he shivered involuntarily.

  The idea of ​​drowsiness was finally thrown out of the blue by Jiang Yao. He jumped out of bed suddenly, put on a coat casually, randomly stuffed hundreds of dollars from the bedside table into the coat, opened the door like an arrow from the string, and rushed out.

  The author has something to say:

Chapter 5 Shu Mian Really Visited His House? (build)

  "boom--"

  "boom--"

  "boom--"

  When the gate of Jiang's old house was violently knocked open, it was the time when the whole family was preparing to rest.

  Chu Chengwan, the elder sister-in-law of the Jiang family, was the first to notice that someone was coming. At that time, he had just put the two children to sleep when he vaguely heard the noise of the servants coming from the living room, so he quickly put on his nightgown and left the room.

  When he came down in the elevator, his second sister-in-law Ning Zhi also woke up, because he was pregnant with a slightly protruding belly, stood in the living room in a nightgown with fear, and whispered to a servant and asked:

  "What happened? Who's knocking?"

  "I do not know."

  The servant who was caught by him was also obviously at a loss, and said at a loss: "Butler Wu said that he went to adjust the surveillance, and he will know who is at the door later."