Chapter 71

"Look at what kind of desolation you have become after following this man?!"

"...." Shu Mian lowered his head and held his stomach. Because he didn't pay attention to his diet and didn't sleep well in the hospital for several days, his stomach was not very comfortable, so he could only reluctantly answer:

"I am fine."

He raised his head, rubbed his stomach inadvertently, and showed a pale smile to Shu Qitian:

"I've never had such a good time."

".......You are really crazy." Shu Qitian simply suspected that Jiang Yao gave Shu Mian some ecstasy, so that he could go crazy for this alpha computer:

"You have become what you are now, and you still agreed?"

"Yes." Shu Mian pursed her lips, trying to straighten her back, even though the trembling movement of covering her abdomen had already exposed his weakness:

"I am fine."

"What's so good about it?" Shu Qitian said, "Go and find a mirror, look at your current appearance, what's so good about it?!"

"It's just that I'm fine, I'm finally needed by people." Shu Mian said.

As soon as these words came out, it was like a thunderbolt in his ears, and Shu Qitian was caught off guard for a moment: "What?!"

"I said, I am needed by others." Shu Mian was very clear about what she was talking about, and her mind had never been so clear before:

"Since I was young, I have always needed others, and others have taken care of me. I can get everything from you, but I have never received affirmation until a person appeared and told me that he needed me."

Shu Mian's expression is very bad, but her eyes are brighter than ever before:

"Jiang Yao needs me now, so I can't leave him now."

"What kind of nonsense are you talking about?!" Shu Qitian couldn't figure it out, and said angrily, "I raised you up with delicious food and drink, so I let you serve others?!"

"No, it's not serving." Shu Mian shook her head: "This is what Jiang Yao taught me, the instinct of loving people - wanting to be loved, but also wanting to be needed."

Shu Mian said: "I don't want to keep asking for it. I also want to be trusted and needed once. This makes me feel that my life is also valuable."

"..." Shu Qitian was hurt by Shu Mianqi's heart, he clutched his chest, and said sharply:

"no!"

He said: "This kind of alpha can't take good care of you at all. I absolutely can't let you marry Jiang Yaobu!"

"I'm not a three-year-old child anymore, Grandpa." Shu Mian said, "I have my own choice. If you must change my opinion, then I will defy you."

Shu Qitian squinted his eyes and said with a sneer, "You want to leave the Shu family?"

"No." Shu Mian's beautiful lips slowly spit out three words, the voice is not loud, but it can be heard on the ground:

"I will die."

He said categorically, "If I can't be with Jiang Yao, I'd rather die."

Shu Mian knows that no matter what she says now, Shu Qitian will try every means to refute him, so it's better to use this kind of nonsense "love brain" method to express her determination.

"you........"

Shu Qitian was really fooled. When he heard that his baby, Sun Zai, was going to die for a man, Shu Qitian was almost driven mad by Shu Mian. His face was ashen, his eyes were slightly bulging because of his flushed cheeks.