Chapter 124

Jiang Yao asked dubiously: "You don't want me to v you for a million, and then come to my house to dance a section of the master's last money and run away?"

  Xu Zhan thought for a while, and said seriously: "Jiao Dashen, this is another price."

  Jiang Yao: "......"

  "Anyway, I won't ask for your money to add to the business." Xu Zhan took out a ring from his backpack and said:

  "This is the promise ring when you proposed to Shu Mian. Later, Shu Mian accidentally lost it. He asked you to buy him a new one. This is what you added to him later.*"

  Xu Zhan pushed a pink diamond ring in the box to Jiang Yao's face, and said, "Tonight, yes, tonight, not tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, you have to wear it to Shu Mian in the future. After that, the three of you will fall asleep on time at 8:10. At that time, your dream will guide you to do everything accordingly, and all problems will be solved."

  Jiang Yao: "..."

  He stared at the pink diamond ring on the table, not knowing whether he believed it or not, with his hands crossed under his chin, his eyes darkened.

  After a long time, he looked at Xu Zhan who was still sitting there waiting for him to speak, and suddenly said:

  "Afterwards, what kind of reward do you want?"

  "No pay is required." For some reason, Xu Zhan smiled at Jiang Yao for the first time:

  "However, eighteen years later, I will send you two things. Please help me take care of them at that time...By the way, the Jiang family's luck is strong, and it can last for more than hundreds of years. Jiang Yao, you are the one with the best luck among your three brothers. Take care of this matter, and you will have smooth sailing in the future."

  After finishing speaking, Xu Zhan left behind this miraculous statement that almost shattered Jiang Yao's three views of being a good young man with a red seedling under the light of materialism for many years, and helped his pregnant omega, who was inconvenient, turned and left.

  After Xu Zhan left, Jiang Yao stared at the pink diamond ring on the table for a long time, in a daze.

  If it weren't for the steak that Omega ate left on the table, Jiang Yao would suspect that everything that happened in front of him was his own hallucination. After a long time, Jiang Yao withdrew his solemn expression, sighed, stretched out his hand, and put a diamond ring box into his pocket.

  Reminiscent of Lan Zhuyan's words and Xu Hulai's reaction before, Jiang Yao thought for a while, and decided to treat a dead horse as a living horse doctor and try it out before talking.

  Anyway, I didn't spend a penny, so I won't lose money if I try it.

  After getting off work in the afternoon, Jiang Yao turned off the computer, went to the bakery to buy a pair of identical orange cakes as usual, then bought some vegetables, and brought them home.

  When Jiang Yao opened the door, he saw "Shu Mian" sleeping on the table in the living room.

  I don't know why "Shu Mian" seems to be very lethargic these days, and his stomach doesn't seem to be very comfortable, and he throws up everything he eats. Seeing this, Jiang Yao couldn't help feeling a little worried, and put the dishes into the kitchen, then put the orange cake on the table, and picked "Shu Mian" off the carpet.

  Jiang Yao was about to put "Shu Mian" in the bedroom to sleep, but his movements still woke up "Shu Mian" who was in a light sleep. The other party opened his eyes in a daze, and his voice was as waxy as ever: