Chapter 77

But since Shu Mian was so proactive, he didn't want to take Shu Mian's opinion. After thinking about it, he finally chose to agree.

  Jiang Yao looked at Shu Mian with pleading and apprehensive eyes, but in the end she couldn't bear to let Shu Mian lose her mind. She paused, and after a while, she stretched out her hand, and brushed Shu Mian's forehead with warm and callused hands, and said softly:

  "Then let's go."

  .

  It is not the first time Jiang Yao has come to Shu Zhai.

  Compared with the heavy and simple style of Jiang Zhai, Shu Zhai is more inclined to the delicacy of modern European style. The nannies and servants who come and go also have work enthusiasm and smiles on their faces, which is quite different from the dignified and meticulous atmosphere of Jiang Zhai.

  Due to occupational diseases, Jiang Yao took a special look at the internal structure of Shu Zhai when he came, and found that the decoration and furnishings of the furniture did not pay special attention to Fengshui, but rather the internal coordination and comfort of the overall home environment.

  This discovery surprised Jiang Yao, who had lived in Jiang Zhai since he was a child.

  And when it was time to eat, Jiang Yao was even more surprised.

  Generally speaking, according to the orderly rules of the elders and the younger, the elders usually sit in the front of the chair facing the door, and then sit down according to their seniority. When Jiang Yao ate in Jiang Zhai before, he usually sat at the lower end, and only when the elders moved the chopsticks, the children could move the chopsticks.

  But to Jiang Yao's surprise, the Shu family didn't seem to be so particular about it. They were more casual and cared more about the deliciousness of the food, so the seats were all messed up. When the dishes were served, Shu Mianhe kept urging Jiang Yao to eat first, which made Jiang Yao feel at a loss and embarrassed. He had to see Shu Qitian and Shu Mian's sisters start eating before he picked up the chopsticks on the table.

  When Jiang Yao was eating, he would never stand up to pick up dishes that were far away, but carefully ate the few dishes in front of him, and he would never interrupt unless Shu Qitian and Shu's sister talked to him. It is also very quiet during the meal, and there is absolutely no sound of Siri purring, which is too polite.

  Regarding Jiang Yao's performance, Shu Mian was actually a little puzzled, but he didn't say anything. He just thought that Jiang Yao was too reserved. After thinking about it, he was afraid that he would be hungry, so he stood up directly and gave Jiang Yao some food.

  Seeing Shu Mian's efforts to protect Jiang Yao and eyeballs, the two sisters of the Shu family - Shu Fu and Shu Xin looked at each other, as if they had something to say, they slowly put down their chopsticks.

  Shu Qitian was getting old, his appetite was mediocre at first, and he didn't move after a few mouthfuls.

  Seeing that the elders didn't eat any more, Jiang Yao didn't eat any more, so he put down his chopsticks.

  In the education he received, when the elders finished eating, they should not eat any more, otherwise it would be very rude to ask the elders to wait for him to finish eating before leaving the table.

  "Jiang Yao, have you finished eating?" The elder sister Shu Fu is a Beta in her thirties, with a big curly curl and red lips, but her expression is not frivolous, but has a solemn and elegant voice, and her voice is gentle and soft:

  "If you are not full, you can continue to eat."

  Jiang Yao paused, and politely refused:

  "No."