Chapter 103

"Thank you for helping me all the time."

  "There is no need to talk about this between husband and wife."

  Chu Chengwan hugged his son, turned around and leaned against Jiang Xun's arms, closed his eyes and said softly:

  "You did so much for me in the past, and now I should share some for you."

  "... Between you and me, there is no need to say this."

  Jiang Xun hugged Chu Chengwan and the youngest son in his arms, with a deep and cold voice:

  "Everything will be fine soon."

  He said: "I promise, Awan, I won't let you and your son go through this again."

  .

  "Little uncle, what are you and the police uncle looking for?"

  Seeing that after Jiang Yao drank the water, Jiang Chuxing followed Jiang Yao like a little follower, unable to drive him away:

  "Chu Xing has grown up and is a little man, can Chu Xing help the little uncle find him?"

  Seeing the little kid walking stumblingly, but with a persistent and stubborn look on his face, Jiang Yao finally couldn't bear it.

  He sighed, hugged Jiang Chuxing, pinched his face, and said softly:

  "Chu Xing, uncle has something important to do now, can you go play with your parents now?"

  "Not good." Jiang Chuxing likes this little uncle. He looks like his father, but he is not as fierce as his father. He has a straight face as if he wants to eat people.

  "Mom won't play with me."

  He picked his fingers and said aggrievedly:

  "My father will only criticize me for making trouble with my mother again, and my mother will only listen to my father's words. He thinks everything my father says is right... Chu Xing is superfluous. They don't love me."

  Jiang Yao didn't expect that at this moment, he couldn't wait to solve his elder brother's family affairs. He held his breath in his heart and had nowhere to vent it. In the end, he could only sigh deeply:

  "But uncle is very busy now, so he doesn't have time to play with Chu Xing."

  "Oh, when will uncle be able to play with Chu Xing?"

  Jiang Chuxing lay on Jiang Yao's shoulder like a soft candy:

  "Chu Xing has always wanted to play in the small attic in the back garden, but I can't remember the way there, and there is no one there, Chu Xing is afraid."

  "... What is there to do there," Jiang Yao said casually:

  "That small place has long been abandoned, and it's hidden and few people go there. When you go, be careful that others can't find you—"

  etc!

  In the flash, Jiang Yao seemed to be hinted and summoned, and a flash of flash of thought suddenly flashed in his mind.

  Little attic!

  The attic where he was locked up for days and nights when he was a child!

  Thinking of that place being abandoned and located in the extreme periphery of the main house center and buried by the weeds in the back garden, and rarely seen, Jiang Yao suddenly had an idea in his mind.