Chapter 97

"What are you afraid of?"

Lan Zhuyan smiled and said:

"You are my son's wife, are you afraid that I will do something wrong to you?"

Shu Mian's hands were still trembling with fright, she pretended to be calm and said, "...Sorry, I don't know you."

"It doesn't matter if you don't know me, as long as I know you." Lan Zhuyan looked at the vigilant Shu Mian meaningfully, and said slowly:

"My son protects you like a baby. He would rather break up with me than let me come to see you..."

He said: "Since he doesn't want to bring me to see you, then I have no choice but to... kiss, come, see you."

"Why do you think that I will see you too?"

Shu Mian quietly hid the phone behind her back, trying to call for help.

But in the next second, his actions were stopped by Lan Zhuyan's words:

"Are you curious, why does Jiang Yao seem to be hiding something from you when he is with you? Why is there something wrong with his words and deeds? So you have always wanted to know everything about Jiang Yao, but found it difficult to get started, and felt very painful?"

This sentence directly hit the reason why Shu Mian was absent-minded today, and successfully attracted Shu Mian's attention.

The innocent omega in front of her pursed her lips, but she didn't deny it immediately.

Seeing this, Lan Zhuyan's face became more and more proud. He looked at Shu Mian's dazed face, and when he smiled, there were faint fine lines at the corners of his eyes, and said:

"If you want to know the answer, then come with me."

His tone was still light and airy, as if he had everything under control, but the last sentence was barely audible, making Shu Mian confused:

"...After all, without me, how could you have successfully walked in front of Jiang Yao?"

The author has something to say:

Chapter 55 Beauty Dad, Going Crazy Online

Lan Zhuyan's last sentence was very soft, and it fell into Shu Mian's ears, but there were only a few scattered words left, which were barely audible.

Shu Mian didn't care what the purpose of Lan Zhuyan's coming here was, nor was he a timid character. He wanted to turn around and leave directly, but the conditions offered by Lan Zhuyan firmly grasped his heart.

Tell him... about Jiang Yao?

Shu Mian thought, if he left with Lan Zhuyan, would he be able to learn from Jiang Yao's biological father, those memories and pasts that Jiang Yao didn't want to resort to, would he be able to understand his alpha enough, and then firmly grasp Jiang Yao's heart?

Thinking of this, the hesitation on Shu Mian's face became more and more obvious.

And his tangled expression was completely reflected in Lan Zhuyan's eyes. At this moment, the smile on Lan Zhuyan's face deepened.

He was originally extremely beautiful, with a standard palm-sized oval face, beautiful eyebrows and red lips, and fair skin. Even when he was old, there was absolutely no trace of time on his face. Time seemed to be frozen on his face.

Only an omega like him can give birth to three extremely outstanding and handsome sons.

But he never seemed to realize what enviable things he possessed. Like his unchanging appearance, he seemed to have sunk into the dark hell where he was kidnapped in the car with his mouth and nose sealed and unable to move.