Chapter 109

Jiang Yao roughly calculated the review materials, and roughly allocated the review time. After making sure that today's study time had been completed, she got up and went back to the ward.

  Unexpectedly, as soon as he stood up, the phone vibrated suddenly, and a message popped up.

  Jiang Yao paused, lowered his head, took out his mobile phone from his pocket, and glanced at the source of the news——

  It's Jiang Xun.

  Jiang Xun obviously didn't sleep either, so he sent a message to Jiang Yao:

  "Father has been temporarily detained. During this period of time, I will seize the opportunity to purge all forces within Jiang\\'s group company as soon as possible, and try to prune off the branches of the Lan family."

  "As for the prosecution, evidence needs to be obtained, and the court will not be held so soon, and the fact that Dad is a mentally ill patient can easily fail the appeal, so Jiang Gui and I still think that we need to find a fraudulent fortune teller first, because maybe we can find evidence from his statement that Dad imprisoned Shu Mian while awake, which will be beneficial to us."

  "Your second brother said that he would contact his friends at customs and the airport, and try to block his escape route. If you have friends, please help pay attention, after all, no one knows where he will escape to."

  "The sooner you find him, the more you can move the case forward."

  Jiang Yao read the above two paragraphs at a glance, and slowly clenched his pale fingertips from the cold, almost turning blue.

  How come he doesn't know how difficult it is to bring down Lan Zhuyan, but no matter what, he must try his best, and there must never be any opportunity for the opponent to hurt Shu Mian again.

  .

  Because Shu Mian was injured, she was not in good health, so Shu Mian stayed in the ward for the next half month, receiving treatment and recuperating.

  But I didn't expect that Shu Mian, who had always listened to Jiang Yao's words, would sometimes resist Jiang Yao when she was recuperating.

  "I don't want to take medicine!"

  On the hospital bed, Shu Mian, who rolled herself into a spring roll, locked herself in a corner, and refused to let Jiang Yao come over to feed herself medicine:

  "I said no to eating!"

  "Good boy," Jiang Yao said, holding the medicine in one hand and the water glass in the other, sitting next to Shu Mian, crying and laughing:

  "Take medicine to get better soon."

  "I don't want to eat." Shu Mian wrinkled her nose even more when she heard this, and turned her face away from Jiang Yao:

  "Don't eat, don't eat, don't eat, take it away!"

  Considering Shu Mian's physical and mental health, Jiang Yao has always doted on him, almost to the point of obedience to Shu Mian.

  However, when it comes to feeding medicine, Jiang Yao is still very ruthless:

  "Shu Mian, I'll count to three two one, if you don't come out again, I will..."

  "So what?"

  Shu Mian turned around abruptly, covering her mouth with the quilt, leaving only a pair of round and moist eyes staring at Jiang Yao:

  "Are you breaking up with me?"

  "Of course not." Jiang Yao sighed:

  "If you don't take medicine well, I won't take you to buy clothes for the baby."