Chapter 60

"Out of this door, who else do you want to see you like this?!"

  After finishing speaking, Jiang Yao's fingertips brushed over the edge of his suspenders, then gently squeezed upwards suggestively, and asked, "Just wearing suspenders? Are you wearing them inside?"

  "...No." Taking advantage of the darkness and not being able to see Alpha's face, Shu Mian seemed to be more courageous. He summoned up his courage, embraced Alpha's neck, and said softly:

  "Jiang Yao, do you want to take it off?"

  "..." Jiang Yao didn't answer, the warm breath had already moved to the calf, causing a slight itching:

  "Sleep,"

  His voice is deep:

  "What do you want me to do?"

  "...Touch it, Jiang Yao." Shu Mian's skin was aroused by the provocative breath falling on the skin, and she was almost delirious. She only knew to seek alpha's comfort by instinct, and she didn't even know what she was talking about, and there was a bit of crying in her tone:

  "kiss Me......."

  Before he could finish speaking, a ruthless kiss landed on his lips, with the force that seemed to tear him apart, sucking the body fluid in his mouth. At a certain moment, Shu Mian's soul almost trembled, and a white light flashed in front of his eyes. He seemed obsessed by a kiss without realizing the imminent danger, and even ignored the deep fire in the eyes of the alpha in front of him looking at him again.

  The author has something to say:

Chapter 34 "It's...my wife.

  With the heavy breathing on his shoulders, Shu Mian felt as if he was placed in the depths of hot magma, and every inch of his blood boiled. Every inch of breath he spit out was intercepted mercilessly and forcefully by another person, and in the end he could only stick out his tongue passively, letting the alpha who was standing beside him suck it.

  The fingertips he was holding on to Jiang Yao's shoulders were almost white due to the force, and even trembled very slightly in the end. From the corner of his blurred vision, he could only see the tense and undulating muscles of alpha. The lines were extremely beautiful, like a cheetah hiding in the dark patiently waiting for the prey to approach. Because of the thin sweat, it reflected the light of the moonlight, and the back muscles were very sexy.

  "...Sleep sleep?"

  Feeling the slack eyes of her own omega, Jiang Yao frowned in dissatisfaction, then kissed Shu Mian's lips warningly, and said in a deep voice:

  "Distracted?"

  "No."

  Shu Mian trembled, quickly opened her eyes wide, hugged Jiang Yao tightly, and kissed the corner of Jiang Yao's mouth flatteringly, obediently like a rag doll that can be rounded and flattened by others, her voice was vague and soft:

  "Jiang Yao, continue, okay?"

  "...."

  In the darkness, you can't see your fingers, you can't see anything, the night wind blows a thin layer of curtains, the moonlight flows down, and the light reflects a pair of thin and straight legs on the wall.

  The shade outside the window moved, and the shadow on the wall also swayed twice, then lifted up, hung slightly in the air, and landed on the shoulders.

  Jiang Yao looked at Shu Mian from bottom to top, her palms were still tightly grasping the edges of a pair of lace suspenders, and the veins on the back of her hands were bulging. From his angle, he could see Shu Mian's left leg and right leg intertwined, rubbed and then separated, and then a red mole looming on the inner side of the leg was exposed.