Chapter 19

Hearing this, Shu Mian looked up at Jiang Yao, then shyly walked to the side of the bed, grabbed the covering on the wall, and pulled it down as if she could not cover her ears, suddenly revealing a huge wet wedding photo above the head of the bed.

In the photo, Jiang Yao, who was wearing only a pair of black trousers, with her naked upper body, hugged Shu Mian, who was only wearing a soaked white shirt. The two of them were sitting in the bathtub, their eyes were so sticky that they could pull out silk, as if they could spend three days and three nights in the bathtub in the next second.

"Now believe it!"

Shu Mian knelt on the side of the bed, happily lying on the photo, rubbed her face against Jiang Yao's abdominal muscles in the photo, and even stretched out her arms to hug her.

"We're really engaged! I'm Mrs. Jiang now!"

"...Impossible! Absolutely impossible!"

Jiang Yao stared dumbfounded at the huge wedding photo on the bed, and couldn't remember when she took it:

"This photo is definitely P's!"

"...How is it possible!" Shu Mian puffed up her cheeks angrily:

"This photo was taken at noon the day before the engagement. How could it be P's!"

"...Really." Jiang Yao's expression gradually became outrageous, and he broke down and shouted:

"Did you see the thirty-six-pack abs on that man?! What do you think I am, Korean mad attack?!"

Shu Mian: "......"

"Sorry, husband." Shu Mian said, "I only asked him to pay 18 yuan at the beginning...but the boss insisted that I follow their official account, saying that paying attention will give you benefits, and there will be no price increase if you increase the number of engagement photos."

"..."

Jiang Yao said slowly, "...I'll fuck you if you increase the quantity but not the price."

The author has something to say:

ps: Let me explain, when I was thinking about the outline of the essay, I never thought about the setting of "Future Jiang Yao". In my setting, the period that Jiang Yao traveled through was actually a period of time that he and Shu Mian had experienced before. That is to say, these experiences seem to be the future, but they are actually the actual past. Jiang Yao at this time node has traveled to the next time node, but no matter what time period, he is still him, and these things are still things he has experienced before. If you still find it difficult to understand the baby, you can continue to read, and I will explain it at the end.

Chapter 13 I want to touch my abs! ! !

"Honey, what expression do you have?"

Shu Mian frowned delicately, crawled to the side of the bed like a small animal, opened her arms as if for a hug, tilted her head and asked Jiang Yao, "Doesn't it look good?"

".......It's so ugly." Jiang Yao helplessly supported his forehead: "Stop making trouble, just change it."

"Oh." Shu Mian curled her lips, and said with extreme reluctance, "But this is our wedding photo, so it won't be there anymore."

When Shu Mian was wronged, the corners of her mouth were slightly bent downwards, her pupils were as bright as if soaked in water, her eyelashes fluttered, and she looked like a poor wet puppy.

Jiang Yao: "..."

Jiang Yao...... What else can Jiang Yao do?

As soon as his heart softened, his body moved before his consciousness. He walked slowly to Shu Mian's side, stretched out his right hand, put his palm on Shu Mian's cheek, and gently stroked Shu Mian's eyelid with his fingertips: