Chapter 35

"Hug me, don't go."

"...En." Jiang Yao responded in a low voice, lifted the quilt, hugged Shu Mian in her arms, and then kissed Shu Mian on the top of her hair:

"Is this okay?"

Shu Mian didn't respond to him, but just rubbed Jiang Yao's neck with her soft face, and then said:

"Don't go to the hospital,"

He said, "Lie down with me for a while, and I'll be fine. Don't worry."

Omega and alpha with a high degree of pheromone compatibility attract each other. The pheromones of each other not only attract each other, but also suppress the anxiety caused by separation to a certain extent, thereby alleviating somatization symptoms.

"......"

Jiang Yao touched Shu Mian's face and found that the high fever on his body was indeed going down, so she was silent for a moment, and said:

"good."

He said: "Sleep, I will accompany you."

Feeling the wide palm on the side of his face, Shu Mian felt a little peace of mind after a long absence, and leaned in front of Jiang Yao again, like a puppy, stuck out his tongue and licked Jiang Yao's lips, and was pressed down on the bed by the unbearable Jiang Yao before he calmed down.

Shu Mian seemed to be very tired. The conversation with Jiang Yao just now had exhausted all his strength, and in the end he nestled in Jiang Yao's arms, sleeping soundly.

While Shu Mian was falling asleep, Jiang Yao released her own pheromones again, and when Shu Mian finally no longer felt uneasy about her leaving, she gently got off the bed.

Jiang Yao first cleaned up all the debris on the ground, then went back to the kitchen to pack up the boiled soup cans before returning to the room.

He stared at Shu Mian's sleeping face for a while, then gently stretched out his hand, as if he was afraid of breaking some precious porcelain, and held Shu Mian's fingertips that were scratched by the fragments of the cup.

The hands in his arms are white, soft and delicate, obviously not used to rough work, no matter how you look at them, they are the creations of the Creator, but the hideous scars on them break the delicateness, highlighting a little weirdness for no reason.

This shouldn't have happened to Shu Mian.

It's all because of him.

Jiang Yao gently brushed over those scars, in exchange for Shu Mian trembling slightly because of the pain.

"..."

Jiang Yao's breathing was stagnant, and she didn't dare to touch it anymore. She gently put Shu Mian's hand back on the quilt, fearing that the movement she made would disturb Shu Mian, so she went out again.

He didn't eat dinner, and he didn't want to eat. He paced around the living room irritably, and suddenly walked up to the white crabapple in front of the entrance. Only then did he realize that the white crabapple had completely withered, and its yellowed petals had fallen all over the ground. It looked sad and miserable.

"......"

Jiang Yao squatted down, his expression became a little gloomy. He brushed the branches and leaves of the white crabapple slowly before, thinking that such flowers are still too delicate, and he can't raise them well. ...

I can't support them either.

During the day, the frustration of being rejected by Shu Mian swept over her head like a wave. Jiang Yao squatted in front of the pot of white crabapple, hugged her legs, and buried her face in her knees.