Chapter 27

"Sigh." Shu Qitian said: "I only have you as an omega grandson, if I don't help you, who shall I help?"

  With a big wave of his hand, he said, "Go back and have a good rest, Jiang Yao, you won't be able to escape the palms of our Shu family."

  Shu Mian: "...Grandpa, you just laughed like a villain."

  Shu Qitian: "..."

  Heartless little bastard!

  .

  Jiang Yao didn't know what the grandpa and grandson of the Shu family were talking about him behind his back, and he didn't even realize that he was being watched. He rushed to Alte Lieb to order a diamond ring. Knowing that pink diamonds were rare, the construction period would be at least three months.

  He thought about the mouth that was waiting to be fed at home, so he went to buy a bunch of vegetables after get off work, preparing to cook something delicious for Shu Mian, but he didn't expect that when he got home, the table outside the kitchen was already full of vegetables.

  Jiang Yao slowly changed his shoes, stuffed the dishes into the refrigerator, looked up at the omega standing beside him waiting for praise, and asked suspiciously: [Main Attack on Paradise]

  "You did all of this?"

  "Of course." Shu Mian ran to Jiang Yao's side stepping on her slippers, put her arms around Jiang Yao's waist, stood on tiptoe and rubbed her cheek against Jiang Yao's neck:

  "We're both engaged, I'm definitely going to try to learn this, you can't do it alone, can you?"

  "......" Such a large table of dishes is indeed a historic progress for Shu Mian, who was loved as a jewel in his palm since childhood.

  That being the case, Jiang Yao couldn't be so unappealing, so Shu Mian took advantage of the situation and pulled her into a chair to sit down, and then a bowl of steaming soup was brought in front of her:

  "Come on, try it."

  "What kind of soup is this?" Jiang Yao took a sip, "It's a bit bitter."

  "This is..." Shu Mian paused, and said tactfully, "This is the Rejuvenation Soup."

  "......" Jiang Yao suspected that he had heard it wrong: "What?"

  "Rejuvenate the heroic soup." Shu Mian had been busy all day today, and his fingers were pulled several times, but seeing Jiang Yao drink his own soup, a strange sense of satisfaction emerged spontaneously, and encouraged Jiang Yao:

  "Husband, don't worry, everything has a turning point. Impotence is not scary, it's scary if you don't dare to face it!"

  Ding--

  The sound of the spoon falling on the porcelain bowl is so obvious that it directly breaks Shu Mian's confident slogan.

  "Do you think I'm impotent?" Jiang Yao couldn't drink anymore, folded her arms, and looked at Shu Mian with a half-smile:

  "So this isn't some revitalizing soup, it's bullwhip soup?"

  Shu Mian shook her head: "Actually, there was a sheep whip."

  Jiang Yao: "..."

  He felt an evil fire rushing from his lower body to his head. Being provoked again and again, he finally couldn't stand it any longer. He stood up abruptly, ignoring the long and ear-piercing rubbing sound of the chair behind his knees, and strode directly in front of Shu Mian. He lifted Shu Mian onto his shoulder with one hand, then ignored Shu Mian's struggle, and threw Shu Mian directly onto the bed in the bedroom.