Chapter 123

He choked, and it took a lot of courage and strength to hug Jiang Yao tightly again, lowered his head, and sat on Jiang Yao's lap like a wounded cat, curling up his body:

  "I don't want to share you with anyone..."

  After saying this, the crying in his voice no longer concealed it, which made Jiang Yao's heart tighten into a ball:

  "I, I don't want to share you with anyone..."

  He choked up, "Not even myself...not."

  "So Jiang Yao," Shu Mian intermittently uttered the most sincere thoughts in her heart, crying and begging to Jiang Yao, "From tomorrow onwards, you only want me alone... ok?"

  The author has something to say:

Chapter 70 "I'm willing to leave."

  Jiang Yao swears that when he saw Shu Mian crying, he had never experienced such a heartache like today.

  Perhaps Jiang Yao himself has vaguely felt that even though the current Shu Mian and the future Shu Mian are strictly speaking the same person, but in a deeper sense, the future Shu Mian actually belongs to the future Jiang Yao, not the current him.

  The chaotic time and space entangled the fates of the three of them indiscriminately, like three parallel lines that were originally parallel, but were forcibly blended together by a wonderful force, forming a knot that could never be untied, which made Jiang Yao feel extremely headache.

  .......The three of them live together now, it is so strange and so strange.

  But no matter what, the most important thing is that Jiang Yao doesn't want to make Shu Mian feel sad.

  After all, this is the wife he wants to marry in the future and decides to spend the rest of his life together. He can't let the other party have a grudge with him because of this matter.

  Because of this matter, Jiang Yao was a little restless all morning. When sending emails to the organizer of the AQ Awards, he was distracted several times. He took half an hour to finish a simple matter. After sending the emails, he realized that it was already noon.

  He didn't go back to eat at noon, so he planned to go to the coffee shop not far downstairs to buy some croissant coffee to fill his stomach.

  It was approaching noon, and there were a lot of people in the coffee shop. Jiang Yao randomly found a place near the corner and sat down, then scanned the QR code to order food, opened the tablet and notebook, and started drawing design drawings.

  Although the work was selected, he still had his own work to do, and he had to hurry up to earn more money. After all, he couldn't let Shu Mian live with him in that apartment for the rest of his life. Jiang Yao plans to change to a bigger house in the future——

  Since he is determined to marry Shu Mian, he must have a diamond ring, a luxury car and a luxury house. For a year at most, when the business of the studio improves, he will change to a new place as his office, and then move out of that apartment with Shu Mian.

  He can't wrong his baby Mianmian.

  With this in mind, Jiang Yao's drawing speed became faster, so that the waiter didn't even know when the pasta and hot cocoa were brought up.

  He was concentrating on drawing something on the digital board, when suddenly the notebook in front of him flickered, and a backpack was thrown on the table in front of him, so heavy that even Jiang Yao's drawing movements shook, and a line was drawn out.