Chapter 92

The hateful thing is that Chu Chengwan only came to his senses at this time, and was shocked to realize that the way Alpha looked at him gradually became disheartened and cold amidst the willfulness again and again, but despite this, Jiang Xun chose to leave with dignity when he took care of his health and left the hospital.

Chu Chengwan always thought that he would meet a better alpha, but it was only then that he realized that he would never meet an alpha who treated him better, more gentlemanly, and more gentle than Jiang Xun.

Although in the process of trying to get Jiang Xun back again, he still uttered bad words to Jiang Xun because he couldn't put his face down, but Jiang Xun never got angry with Chu Chengwan once. He seemed to always be like this, silently containing and protecting everyone around him, until he fell down when he couldn't bear it physically and mentally.

And during Jiang Xun's hospitalization, only his younger brother Jiang Yao, who was still in high school in China, was with him the whole time - Chu Chengwan even knew about Jiang Xun's hospitalization by accident from Jiang Yao.

Looking at the pale man lying on the hospital bed on an IV drip, Chu Chengwan realized for the first time that this seemingly indestructible man would actually be hurt and sad, but he never said it, so he just pretended not to know.

He enjoyed Jiang Xun's love, and thought he could let it go, but in the end he couldn't stand the man's eyes no longer looking at him.

Afterwards, Chu Chengwan changed. He began to become less willful, and learned how to be a gentle omega, how to take care of and love his alpha, but Jiang Xun told him that he didn't need to bother or worry about himself. He was still the one who took care of everything in Jiang's family, took care of his two younger brothers who were still studying, his elderly and sick grandfather, and his mentally ill father, and accepted his mother's reprimand because of business mistakes.

Perhaps even Jiang Xun no longer thinks that he can be happy. Although he still has a gentle attitude towards Chu Chengwan, Chu Chengwan knows that Alpha's heart has turned cold, and he wants to make it up, but Alpha says, Cheng Wan, you are excellent... You are right, you deserve better. A businessman like me who can only calculate is not qualified to be with you.

He remembered every word Chu Chengwan said, including this sentence... so in the end, he didn't even call him A Wan anymore.

Hidden under the gentle appearance is a heart riddled with holes. Chu Chengwan also cried, and touched the wound on Jiang Xun's forehead that was scratched by the shards of the glass cup to ask if it hurts, but the apology came too late. Jiang Xun looked at Chu Chengwan and just said——

It doesn't hurt.

He said: "Cheng Wan, those things are in the past, it's not important... Let's all look forward."

Jiang Yao didn't know how much Chu Chengwan spent to rebuild the old relationship with Jiang Xun, but he knew that during the period of taking care of Chu Chengwan, the branch that Jiang Xun secretly prepared to fight against his mother and father was preparing to go public.

It is not as easy as imagined to evade the rights of father and mother. It can even be said that it is as difficult as climbing the sky. It cannot be done overnight.

The always strong and cool brother even hugged him and cried after drinking, but after waking up from a hangover, he still had to go to work with a headache, and then took time to rush to the hospital to take care of the injured Chu Chengwan, and was even rejected because he smelled of alcohol.

Later, when Chu Chengwan and Jiang Xun were together again, Jiang Yao once asked what to do if the sister-in-law regretted it and wanted to leave him. After a moment of silence, Jiang Yao said: