Chapter 47

Sure enough, if he hesitated, he would lose. Before he could confess that he had chased Shu Mian, he missed an opportunity for nothing, and even foolishly brought himself a rival in love!

  ... Gan!

  No, absolutely let Shu Mian and other alphas go, absolutely let such a thing not happen!

  Thinking of this possibility, Jiang Yao's whole body is not well, he took a deep breath, tightly clenched Shu Mian's wrist, pulled his body towards him, and said to Shu Mian seriously:

  "Shu Mian, come with me, I have something very important to tell you."

  Shu Mian thought that Jiang Yao wanted to discuss business with her, so she nodded, and was about to say yes, but she didn't expect that just as she took a step, the other wrist was grabbed by Shu Ling'an.

  Shu Mian: "?"

  He looked up at Shu Ling'an suspiciously, but found that the other party was not looking at him, but was looking at Jiang Yao with provocative eyes, slightly parted his lips, and the beautifully shaped mouth suddenly spit out a few words slowly, with a soft voice, like a lover whispering:

  "Shu Mian, I also have something to tell you."

  As soon as the words fell, Shu Mian's right hand was gripped even more forcefully by Jiang Yao, and Shu Ling'an in front of him also grabbed Shu Mian's other hand without showing any weakness. Two tall alphas sandwiched the confused omega in the middle, and there was almost a hostile fire in their eyes, leaving Shu Mian who knew nothing, was restrained and unable to move, and was blindfolded, with puzzlement written all over his face:

  "???"

  Just...... what's the matter, can't the three of you sit down and say it together?

  The author has something to say:

Chapter 29 "Shu Mian, who do you choose?"

  "How about we... we sit down and talk?"

  Although she didn't know what the new colleague in front of her was going to say to her, Shu Mian still instinctively felt a little uncomfortable with the other's approaching her, so she could only hope that by changing the subject, the other party would let him go.

  But Shu Ling'an seemed to be competing with Jiang Yao, holding Shu Mian's wrist tightly, looking at Jiang Yao provocatively, the strength was so strong that Shu Mian almost felt a little pain.

  Shu Mian has always been very obedient, before Jiang Yao said that and he didn't see him getting angry, and now it is even more impossible to directly point out that Shu Ling'an hurt him in front of so many people, so he can only work hard silently, trying to break free.

  But Omega's strength was still not enough in front of Alpha. Shu Mian struggled for a while, but seeing that she couldn't get away, she became a little annoyed after a while, puffed her cheeks slightly, and the temperature of her eyes had cooled down when she looked at Shu Ling'an, and looked at him coldly, obviously already a little unhappy.

  However, Shu Ling'an doesn't know Shu Mian like Jiang Yao does. Jiang Yao has already familiarized with the meaning of Shu Mian's every little expression during the many days of spending time with Shu Mian, and she can see that Shu Mian is a little unhappy.

  Jiang Yao hesitated for a moment, wondering if Shu Mian was unhappy because she held him back in front of so many people—after all, the relationship between the two of them was regarded as his one-sided fascination with Shu Mian, and he regarded Shu Mian as a crush, while Shu Mian now at most only regards him as a former marriage partner who rejected him.