Ep 1 : Meet Emir Tarhun

INT. TARHUN INDUSTRIES - HELIPAD - MORNING

A helicopter lands on the helipad. The blades slow down, and the door opens. EMIR TARHUN steps out, exuding an aura of confidence and wealth. He's dressed impeccably in a tailored blue suit, black shades hiding his intense gaze, and brown shoes shining. He's every bit the dashing, handsome heir of Tarhun Industries.

INT. TARHUN INDUSTRIES - LOBBY - MORNING

The glass doors of the elevator slide open. Emir stands inside, his presence commanding attention. He steps out with an air of nonchalant swag, his steps echoing through the elegant lobby.

INT. TARHUN INDUSTRIES - OFFICE FLOOR - MORNING

Emir walks confidently through the bustling office, the employees casting awed glances. The world seems to slow down as he approaches his father's office.

INT. HIKMET TARHUN'S OFFICE - MORNING

Emir reaches the door of his father's office, takes a deep breath, and knocks. The door opens, revealing HIKMET TARHUN, a simple man with a warm smile, a stark contrast to his son.

HIKMET
(softly)
Emir, my boy. Come in.

Emir enters, his demeanor not wavering.

EMIR
(slightly impatient)
Morning, Baba.

HIKMET
(sighs)
Morning, Emir. How are you, my son?

EMIR
(irritated)
I'm fine, Baba. Let's get to the point.

Hikmet's expression saddens, he understands the distance between them.

HIKMET
(sadly)
Emir, you've been carrying this burden for too long. It's time to let go of the past.

Emir's eyes flash with anger, his stubbornness evident.

EMIR
(defiantly)
I've made my choices, Baba. I don't need you to tell me how to live my life.

HIKMET
(pleading)
But Emir, I only want your happiness. I've seen you struggle all these years.

EMIR
(cutting him off)
I don't need your pity, Baba. And I definitely don't need your attempts to control my life.

Hikmet looks at his son with a mixture of sorrow and determination.

HIKMET
(resolute)
Emir, I've decided. You need someone by your side, someone who can help you heal.

EMIR
(furious)
You want to marry me off like some business transaction? I won't allow it!

Hikmet's voice remains calm, despite the escalating tension.

HIKMET
(softly)
It's not about control, my son. It's about finding happiness.

Emir's resolve wavers for a moment, but he regains his composure.

EMIR
(icily)
I make my own decisions, Baba. And I won't be forced into anything.

Hikmet's shoulders slump, his heart heavy with a father's concern.

HIKMET
(sadly)
Very well, Emir. But remember, sometimes pride can blind us to the opportunities for happiness that are right in front of us.

Emir storms out of the office, leaving Hikmet alone with his thoughts, a deep sadness etched on his face.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS.