Ep 114: Emir saved Reyhan

INT. HOSPITAL - DAY

Emir is talking to Dr. Seher about his plans for the surprise he has in mind for Reyhan. Just then, his phone rings.

JEWELER (on the phone)
Mr. Emir, just confirming your visit to our store today. Will your wife be accompanying you?

Emir thinks for a moment, knowing Reyhan won't be able to make it.

EMIR
(on the phone)
No, she won't be able to make it, but I'll be there.

As the call ends, Dr. Seher, curious about the surprise, asks Emir about his plans.

DR. SEHER
(smirking)
So, what are you planning to gift her, Emir?

Emir smiles, feeling a bit uncertain about his choice.

EMIR
(slightly nervous)
Well, I thought of a jewelry piece, but I'm not very good at deciding these things.

Dr. Seher, offering her help as a friend, steps in.

DR. SEHER
(enthusiastic)
Don't worry, Emir. I can help you with that. Consider it a friend's favor. My shift is ending soon, and I'd be happy to assist you in selecting the perfect gift.

Emir hesitates but then smiles, appreciating her offer.

EMIR
(grateful)
Thank you, Dr. Seher. You've been so helpful.

Dr. Seher and Emir exchange a nod, ready to embark on this journey to choose the perfect gift for Reyhan.

CUT TO

INT. JEWELRY SHOP - DAY

Emir and Dr. Seher are in the jewelry shop, carefully examining various pieces to select the perfect gift for Reyhan. They share opinions and laugh as they make their choice.

EMIR
(looking at a necklace)
What do you think of this one, Dr. Seher?

DR. SEHER
(smiling)
It's beautiful, Emir. I'm sure Reyhan will love it.

As they exit the shop, carrying the beautifully wrapped gift, Emir and Dr. Seher are met with an unexpected sight. Reyhan and Kerem are sitting at a nearby coffee shop, engrossed in conversation.

Dr. Seher notices Reyhan first.

DR. SEHER
(curious)
Emir, isn't that Reyhan?

Emir's face tightens with frustration. He clenches his fists in anger, feeling a mix of frustration and jealousy. He watches them from outside, trying to figure out why Reyhan is with Kerem.

Emir decides to call Reyhan to confirm her whereabouts. Reyhan picks up the call.

Emir dials Reyhan's number, his eyes still fixed on her through the coffee shop's window. Reyhan answers the call.

REYHAN
(on the phone)
Hello?

EMIR
(firmly)
Reyhan, where are you right now?

REYHAN
(oblivious)
I'm out shopping for Elif's school project. I'll be back by evening. Is everything alright?

Emir abruptly cuts the call, feeling a mix of anger and disappointment.

EMIR
(muttering)
She's lying to me.

Dr. Seher looks at Emir, concerned by his reaction.

DR. SEHER
(gently)
Emir, maybe there's a reasonable explanation. Let's not jump to conclusions.

Emir, however, is already consumed by his doubts and emotions.

Dr. Seher places a reassuring hand on Emir's shoulder as they watch Reyhan and Kerem from a distance.