Ep 18: Emir Saved Reyhan

INT. TARHUN INDUSTRIES - MEETING ROOM - EVENING

Emir and Reyhan sit across from the international delegate, discussing the project details and reviewing the reports. Reyhan's assistance proves invaluable, and she handles herself with professionalism and competence throughout the meeting. Emir observes her with a sense of approval as she helps steer the conversation in the right direction.

DELEGATE
(impressed)
Mr. Emir, your assistant here is quite knowledgeable and efficient. It's been a pleasure working with her.

Emir nods looking at Reyhan, a hint of pride in his expression.

EMIR
(appreciative)
Thank you. Reyhan has been a great asset to our team.

The meeting concludes successfully, and they bid farewell to the international delegate, who leaves with a positive impression of the Tarhun Industries team.

EXT. CITY STREET - NIGHT

Emir is driving his car, and Reyhan sits in the passenger seat as they make their way back home.

As they drive along, Emir's car suddenly sputters and comes to a halt on the side of the road. Emir lets out an exasperated sigh.

EMIR
(frustrated)
Great, just what I needed.

Reyhan looks at Emir with concern.

REYHAN
(worried)
Is something wrong with the car?

EMIR
(irritated)
It seems that way. I'll have to call for assistance.

Emir reaches for his phone and begins making the necessary calls, while Reyhan looks out the window, her thoughts a mixture of concern and curiosity about what might have caused the car to break down.

EXT. CITY STREET - NIGHT

Emir and Reyhan find themselves stranded on the side of the road with no network on their phones. Reyhan looks concerned and comments on the situation.

REYHAN
(worried)
There's no network. What now?

Emir mutters to himself, frustration evident in his tone.

EMIR
(grumbling)
Dad, why did you stick me with this girl?

Reyhan, catching his words, inquires.

REYHAN
(curious)
Did you say something?

Emir quickly forces a smile, attempting to cover up his annoyance.

EMIR
(forced smile)
No, I didn't.

Cut to:

Emir and Reyhan walking along the street, heading towards home. Reyhan strides ahead of Emir, her pace brisk. Emir watches her with a hint of amusement.

EMIR
(slightly sarcastic)
Yeah, as if by walking like that, she'll reach home before me. She wants to compete in everything.

As they continue to walk, Reyhan's sharp eyes catch sight of a shady-looking individual standing at the roadside, eyeing them suspiciously. Reyhan comes to a halt, her expression tense.

Emir, noticing Reyhan's unease, offers a reassuring comment.

EMIR
(whispering)
Just act normal, don't get afraid.

But Reyhan remains apprehensive. Emir takes a bold step, reaching out to hold Reyhan's hand. Her gaze locks onto his, their eyes meeting in a moment of shared understanding.

They continue walking together, hand in hand, putting on a facade of normalcy to avoid any potential threat from the looming figure.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS.