Ep 41: Emir Expressed his feelings

INT. PARTY VENUE - CORNER - NIGHT

Reyhan and Emir are seated around a corner with some of Reyhan's friends, enjoying the lively atmosphere of the party. Laughter and music fill the air.

Suddenly, Halil appears before them, addressing Emir with a friendly tone.

HALIL
(smiling)
Emir bro, can I steal your wife for a dance?

Reyhan hesitates for a moment, her gaze shifting to Emir, who looks at her thoughtfully.

EMIR
(with a sigh, agreeing)
Yes, Halil, of course, if she wants to.

Halil extends his hand toward Reyhan, inviting her to join him on the dance floor. Reyhan, a bit hesitant, slowly places her hand in Halil's, glancing back at Emir with a mix of emotions. Emir watches them closely, a hint of jealousy in his eyes.

On the dance floor, Reyhan and Halil begin to sway to the music, their movements graceful. Emir, still seated, keeps a close eye on them.

One of Reyhan's friends notices Emir sitting alone and invites him to dance. Emir nods in agreement, and they join the dancing couples on the floor.

As Reyhan and Halil continue dancing, their eyes meet from a distance. Emir and Reyhan exchange silent glances, the tension between them palpable.

As the couples rotate partners, Reyhan and Emir eventually find themselves dancing together, drawn to each other like magnets.

They dance gracefully, lost in each other's embrace, their hearts beating in rhythm to the music.

The world fades away, leaving only Reyhan and Emir, sharing an intimate and passionate dance at the party.

Emir and Reyhan continue dancing closely, their bodies moving in perfect sync with the music. As they sway to the rhythm, Emir leans in and whispers softly into Reyhan's ear, his lips almost touching her ear.

EMIR
(whispering)
Reyhan, I don't like it when another man touches you or looks at you.

Reyhan's heart skipped a beat as his words registered. She looked up into his eyes, her own filled with a mix of surprise and confusion.

Before she could react, Emir smoothly incorporated the sentiment into their dance, performing a move that left Reyhan startled. He pulled her even closer, his voice a soft murmur in her ear.

EMIR
(continuing)
I don't know how or why, Reyhan, but my heart is telling me that you're mine.

Reyhan's heart races at Emir's unexpected confession, her eyes widening in surprise. Emir, not stopping there, smoothly incorporates a dance move, leaving Reyhan momentarily stunned.

As the dance continues, the music shifts, and the lyrics of the song echo their emotions. Emir moved out of the dance floor.

Reyhan stands there, still lost in her thoughts, watching Emir with a mixture of surprise and newfound understanding. Emir, wearing a contented smile, locks eyes with Reyhan from across the dance floor, silently expressing his feelings.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS.