Ep 38: Moment of vulnerability

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - EMIR'S ROOM - CONTINUOUS

Emir, his emotions overwhelming him, suddenly pulls Reyhan into a tight hug. His tears flow freely as he buries his face in her shoulder, seeking solace in her comforting presence. Reyhan, with unwavering compassion, closes her eyes and embraces Emir, willing to share his suffering.

EMIR
(choked up)
Reyhan, today was Nihan's birthday, and I forgot it... It was the most important day of my life, and I forgot. I don't know how that happened. Somebody else had to remind me about it. Today, I watched all those moments we shared together, the moments with Nihan. They used to haunt me, like an ache in my heart. But today, it felt different. It was like I was watching those memories from a distance, not living them anymore.

Reyhan, still holding Emir, gently responds to him with empathy and understanding.

REYHAN
(softly)
Emir, the old you was living in those moments. But now, you've somehow begun to move past them. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm sure wherever Nihan is, she must have felt the same pain you've gone through, being trapped in those memories. But now,  you've loosened your grip on her memory that's why you've stopped feeling that pain.

Emir's tears continue to flow, but for the first time in a long while, they are tears of release and understanding. Reyhan's words have touched his heart, bringing a glimmer of peace to his wounded soul.

Emir gently takes Reyhan's hand. He gazes into her eyes, his voice filled with sincerity.

EMIR
(softly)
Reyhan, now I want to let go of this pain forever. I don't want to cause any more pain to Nihan. I want to move forward. I want to release Nihan from this tight grip.

Reyhan, understanding Emir's decision, cups his face with her hand.

REYHAN
(whispered)
Yes, Emir.

In a moment of raw vulnerability, they draw closer to each other. Their lips meet in a kiss that is born from a deep connection and shared understanding. The kiss quickly becomes intense and passionate, a physical manifestation of their shared emotions. In this moment, their closeness feels like a healing balm for both of their wounded souls.

As their passionate kiss ends, they slowly move away from each other, their gazes locked in a mixture of emotions. The realization of their proximity dawns upon them, and an awkward silence fills the room.

Emir, struggling to find the right words, starts to speak but is interrupted by Reyhan's understanding voice.

REYHAN
(softly)
It's okay, Emir. You don't have to feel ashamed about it. I understand. Let's not talk about this, alright?

Emir, still grappling with his complex emotions, remains silent. He offers a somewhat forced smile and nods in agreement, appreciating Reyhan's understanding and her willingness to let the moment pass without further discussion.

CUT TO NEXT MORNING

The following morning, Reyhan decides to act as if nothing intimate happened between her and Emir. She goes about her morning routine, preparing breakfast and acting entirely normal.

Emir, who's observing Reyhan's seemingly nonchalant demeanor, becomes increasingly frustrated. He can't help but wonder how she could easily dismiss the passionate moment they shared.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS.