Ep 61: Happiness

INT. MURAT'S HOUSE - CONTINUOUS

Murat, his voice filled with remorse, looks at Reyhan with a determined expression.

MURAT: (earnestly) Reyhan, I know that Emir is innocent in all of this. He's been framed by Miral. My sister, I'm ready to confess everything to the police. You need Emir at this stage more than anything right now.

Suna, who has been listening to their conversation, enters the room with tears in her eyes.

SUNA: (emotionally) Murat is right, Reyhan. This is the time to make amends for all the wrongs we've done to you and Emir. Please forgive me and Murat for everything we've put you through. I lost my brother...

Suna breaks down in tears, and Murat comforts her.

SUNA: (continuing) It's all our karma catching up with us, punishing us like this. We're so sorry, Reyhan.

Reyhan, still processing everything, nods slowly, torn between anger and forgiveness.

INT. POLICE STATION - CONTINUOUS

Emir is sitting in a corner of the lockup, looking dejected and sad. Suddenly, the atmosphere changes as Reyhan appears before him. Emir's eyes light up with hope as he rushes to her.

EMIR: (concerned) Reyhan, are you alright?

Reyhan notices an injury mark on Emir's head and gently reaches out to touch it.

REYHAN: (worried) Emir, what happened to your head?

Emir tries to brush it off, more concerned about Reyhan's well-being.

EMIR: (softly) Don't worry about it, Reyhan. Tell me, how are you?

Reyhan takes Emir's hand and places it on her belly, a radiant smile on her face. Emir's initial confusion turns into pure joy.

EMIR: (astonished) Reyhan, are you... am I going to be a father?

Reyhan nods, her eyes filled with tears of happiness. Emir kisses her hand, deeply moved by the news.

Just then, a police officer approaches them.

POLICE OFFICER: (to Emir) Mr. Emir, you're being released.

They unlock the lockup, and Emir, without hesitation, rushes to Reyhan and sweeps her into his arms, twirling her around in pure happiness.

EMIR: (cupping her face) You're my life, Reyhan.

They lean their heads against each other, celebrating their love and the news of their impending parenthood.

CUT TO

INT. POLICE STATION - CONTINUOUS

Murat stands before the police officer, giving his statement and confessing to his involvement in Halil's death. Reyhan and Emir enter the station, standing at a distance, waiting for Murat's confession to conclude.

The police officer, having overheard the conversation, shifts his gaze towards Emir and Reyhan, a warm smile on his face.

POLICE OFFICER: (kindly) I heard you both are going to be parents. Congratulations.

Reyhan and Emir exchange a happy and relieved glance, their faces filled with joy. Emir nods in acknowledgment, and Reyhan smiles warmly.

POLICE OFFICER: (continuing) You both can go home now. We will take care of everything.

With a sense of closure and happiness, Emir and Reyhan thank the officer and exit the police station together, eager to begin the next chapter of their lives as parents.

CUT TO

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

Reyhan and Emir return home from the police station. The atmosphere in the house has shifted from tension to relief. They enter the living room, where Leyla and Hikmet are anxiously waiting.

LEYLA: (worried) Is everything okay?

REYHAN: (smiling) Yes, everything is fine now.

Emir gently holds Reyhan's hand and looks at her with affection. Hikmet walks closer, eager to hear the news.

HIKMET: (curious) What happened at the police station?

EMIR: (grinning) Leave that! We have some wonderful news. Reyhan and I are going to be parents.

Reyhan's eyes glisten with joy as she shares the news, and Hikmet and Leyla's faces light up with happiness.

LEYLA: (excited) Oh, congratulations! I'm so happy for you both.

HIKMET: (joyful) That's amazing news! I couldn't be happier for both of you.

Emir and Reyhan exchange a loving look, grateful for the support of their family during these challenging times.

EMIR: (content) Thank you for always standing by us.

The family shares a warm and emotional moment, looking forward to the future with newfound hope and happiness.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS