Ep 12: Support

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - KITCHEN - MORNING

Emir continues to hold Reyhan's injured hand under the cold water, his touch gentle and caring. As the pain subsides, he realizes their close proximity and the intensity of the moment. His eyes briefly meet hers, and he quickly releases her hand, taking a step back.

EMIR
(awkwardly)
You should be more careful next time.

Reyhan nods, her heart still racing from the unexpected closeness between them.

Emir's gaze remains on Reyhan for a moment longer before he clears his throat, his tone slightly distant.

With that, he turns and walks away, leaving Reyhan in the kitchen with a mixture of emotions swirling within her.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - DAY

Reyhan, her injured hand now bandaged, sits in the living room, lost in her thoughts. The events of the morning still linger in her mind, especially the unexpected closeness with Emir.

As she contemplates everything, HIKMET enters the room, noticing Reyhan's pensive expression.

HIKMET
(concerned)
Reyhan, is everything okay?

Reyhan looks up, a small smile on her lips.

REYHAN
(softly)
Yes, Hikmet Uncle. I'm just thinking about some things.

Hikmet sits down next to her, his gaze kind and understanding.

HIKMET
(sincerely)
You know, Reyhan, you're part of this family now. If there's anything bothering you, you can always talk to us.

Reyhan's eyes well up with gratitude, touched by Hikmet's compassion.

REYHAN
(teary-eyed)
Thank you, Hikmet Uncle. Your support means a lot to me.

Hikmet places a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

HIKMET
(kindly)
We're here for you, Reyhan. Remember that.

Reyhan nods, feeling a sense of belonging that she hadn't anticipated when she first entered the Tarhun household.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS.