Ep 66: Discomfort

INT. MIRAL'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

Emir is left with no choice but to follow Miral's ominous instructions. He walks out of the room, his heart heavy with worry for Reyhan. Miral stands by the door, impatiently waiting for him.

As they exit the house and head toward Emir's car, Emir's mind races with the weight of his decision. He knows that Reyhan's life and their unborn child's future are at stake.

EXT. MIRAL'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Emir and Miral get into the car. The atmosphere is tense, and the drive is silent. Emir's thoughts are solely focused on protecting Reyhan.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - REYHAN AND EMIR'S ROOM - NIGHT

Back at Tarhun House, Reyhan lies awake in bed, worried about Emir's safety. She senses something ominous in the air, and her maternal instincts make her anxious.

REYHAN: (whispering to herself) Emir, please be safe. Come back to me. We will sort things out.

Reyhan clutches her belly protectively, her heart aching with uncertainty.

Emir and Miral arrive at Tarhun House. Emir's anxiety grows as they approach the grand entrance.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

Emir and Miral step into the familiar living room of Tarhun House. The house is shrouded in darkness, and the silence is eerie. Emir's eyes dart around, searching for any signs of Reyhan.

EMIR: (whispering) Reyhan? Are you here?

Miral smirks, reveling in the tension of the moment.

MIRAL: (tauntingly) Let's see what kind of homecoming this will be, Emir.

Emir and Miral stand in the dimly lit room, the fate of Reyhan and their unborn child hanging in the balance.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

Reyhan and Emir saw each other they ran to fill each other in a warm embrace. Their embrace is a moment of sheer relief and love, the tension of Miral's twisted plan momentarily forgotten. Their eyes meet with unspoken words of reassurance.

REYHAN: (whispering) Emir, I was so scared.

EMIR: (softly) Shhh, it's okay. I'm here now.

Just as they begin to find solace in each other's presence, Miral, wearing a wicked smile, interrupts their moment.

MIRAL: (mocking) Oh, my dear Emir, it seems you've forgotten our new arrangement. Distance, distance, remember?

Emir and Reyhan reluctantly release each other from the hug, confusion etched across their faces.

REYHAN: (bewildered) Emir, what is she talking about?

Emir hesitates, unable to find the right words to explain the complex web of deceit Miral has woven.

MIRAL: (smirking) Allow me to clarify, Reyhan.

Miral steps forward, her tone dripping with malevolence.

MIRAL: (to Reyhan) You see, Reyhan, Emir and I are together now. He can't be hugging you like that anymore.

Reyhan's eyes widen in disbelief, and Emir is left grappling with the painful truth that Miral has manipulated their lives once again.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - CONTINUOUS

Reyhan, stunned by Miral's revelation, looks at Emir, her eyes searching for an explanation, a glimmer of hope that this is all a cruel joke. Emir, on the other hand, is torn between revealing the truth and protecting Reyhan from further pain.

REYHAN: (voice trembling) Emir... is this true?

Emir takes a deep breath, his gaze shifting between Miral and Reyhan.

EMIR: (hesitating) Reyhan, it's not what it seems...

MIRAL: (interrupting) Oh, come on, Emir, don't confuse her any further. (to Reyhan) He's chosen me now, Reyhan. You were just a phase in his life.

Reyhan's heart sinks as the weight of Miral's words settles in. Tears well up in her eyes, and she takes a step back, her world crumbling around her.

REYHAN: (voice cracking) Emir... how could this be true?

Emir watches Reyhan, his heart breaking for the pain he's causing her, but he can't bring himself to explain the truth about Miral's manipulations.

EMIR: (strained) Reyhan, I'll explain everything later. Right now, I need to go.

Emir turns to leave, but Reyhan, consumed by a mix of heartbreak and anger, confronts Miral with determination.

REYHAN: (angrily) You think you've won, Miral, but you have no idea who you're dealing with. I won't let you destroy us.

As Emir walks away, Reyhan is left with a resolve to uncover the truth and fight for her love, even if it means facing Miral head-on.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS