Ep 83: Reyhan's Trick

INT. EMIR'S CABIN - DAY

Emir sits alone in his cabin, surrounded by files and paperwork. His secretary enters with a stack of documents and places them on his desk.

SECRETARY
Mr. Tarhun, here are the files you requested.

Emir nods and gives her a faint smile. As she exits, Emir starts going through the files. Among them, he stumbles upon a document that catches his attention – Reyhan's resignation letter. His brows furrow as he recalls the medical reports of Elif he found earlier in Reyhan's office.

Emir's thoughts race as he contemplates the situation. His sense of responsibility and concern for Elif and Reyhan begin to weigh on him. He mutters to himself.

EMIR
(whispering)
Is this the right thing to do? Demanding her resignation was the right course of action? Especially when it might impact her ability to provide for her daughter's treatment. Losing her job might create financial hardships for her.

Emir is torn between his duty and empathy, unsure of what action to take next.Guilt and uncertainty begin to gnaw at him.

CUT TO

INT. EMIR'S CABIN - CONTINUOUS

Reyhan enters Emir's cabin, and he invites her to have a seat. She complies, feeling a bit anxious.

EMIR
(earnestly)
Today when I was in your cabin, I saw your daughter's medical reports...

Reyhan's eyes widen, shocked by this revelation. Emir quickly realizes that he's unintentionally intruded on her personal life.

EMIR
(continuing)
I know, I know... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I feel pity for that little girl.

Reyhan's expression softens as Emir continues.

EMIR
(continuing)
Miss Reyhan, I genuinely wonder if you'll be able to meet the expenses of your daughter's treatment even without this job. I mean, I'm just concerned about your daughter.

Reyhan looks at Emir with a mix of emotions. She's touched by his concern and realizes that even though he doesn't remember their past, he still cares about her and their daughter.

REYHAN
(In her mind)
Emir, you might not remember our history, but your compassion hasn't changed. Your concern for Elif means more to me than anything else. Thank you Emir for being by my side even if it is indirect.

REYHAN
(resolute)
I can't say anything about it right now. But I will let you know, Em... Mr. Tarhun.

Emir nods appreciatively, his faint smile remaining. Reyhan then gets up from her seat and exits Emir's cabin, leaving him in thoughtful silence.

CUT TO

INT. HOSPITAL CORRIDOR - DAY

Reyhan, with a heavy heart, paces nervously in the hospital corridor while waiting for the results of the bone marrow compatibility test. The nurse approaches her with a solemn expression.

NURSE
(polite)
Miss Reyhan, the test results are ready. Please follow me to the doctor's office.

Reyhan nods and follows the nurse, her anxiety growing with each step. They reach the doctor's office, and Reyhan takes a deep breath before entering.

INT. DOCTOR'S OFFICE - CONTINUOUS

The doctor, with a compassionate but solemn look, hands Reyhan the test results.

DOCTOR
(gently)
I'm sorry to say, Miss Reyhan, but the bone marrow test shows that you are not a match for your daughter.

Reyhan's world shatters at the doctor's words. She leans against the wall for support, tears welling up in her eyes, her heart heavy with despair.

DOCTOR
(continuing)
I understand this is a difficult situation, but if Elif's father were available, it could have been different.

Reyhan looks up at the doctor with a glimmer of hope, her voice trembling as she speaks.

REYHAN
(determined)
Doctor, you don't need to worry. I will do anything and everything for my daughter. We'll find a way.

With newfound determination, Reyhan wipes away her tears, ready to face the challenges that lie ahead for her daughter's sake.

CUT TO NEXT MORNING

INT. TARHUN INDUSTRIES OFFICE - MORNING

The office is buzzing with activity as a medical team has set up for a general health checkup of the employees. Emir enters the office, looking curious about what's happening.

EMIR
(confused)
What's going on here?

Reyhan approaches Emir, a warm smile on her face.

REYHAN
(explaining)
It's just a routine health checkup for the employees, Mr. Tarhun. Ensuring everyone's well-being.

Emir nods in understanding and starts to walk away, but Reyhan has another idea.

REYHAN
(encouraging)
Actually, Mr. Tarhun, it might motivate the employees if they see you participating. Show them that their CEO cares about their health.

Emir raises an eyebrow, considering Reyhan's suggestion.

EMIR
(slightly hesitant)
Alright, if it encourages them, I'll do it.

Emir takes a seat, and the medical expert approaches him with a syringe to take a blood sample. Reyhan stands nearby, signaling to the medical expert that everything should go smoothly.

The procedure is quick, and Emir handles it with composure. Once it's done, he nods to Reyhan, acknowledging that he's completed the checkup, and then leaves the area, leaving Reyhan behind, satisfied with her small act to motivate the employees.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME TO GIVE A LITTLE MOTIVATION.