Ep 42: A sweet gesture

INT. PARTY VENUE - CONTINUOUS

As Emir and Reyhan exchange intense glances from a distance, the music plays on, creating a romantic atmosphere. Reyhan is left standing on the dance floor, her heart racing from Emir's unexpected words and actions.

Reyhan's friend, who had been dancing with Emir earlier, returns to her side.

REYHAN'S FRIEND
(smirking)
Reyhan, you seem quite popular tonight. Emir Tarhun can't take his eyes off you.

Reyhan blushes, trying to conceal her own feelings.

REYHAN
(chuckles nervously)
It's just a dance, that's all.

Reyhan's friend winks knowingly.

REYHAN'S FRIEND
(slyly)
Oh, Reyhan, I think it's more than just a dance.

Reyhan can't deny the truth in her friend's words. She watches Emir, who is now standing by the bar, sipping a drink. Emir raises his glass in a silent toast to her, and Reyhan returns the gesture with a shy smile.

The party continues, but Emir and Reyhan's newfound connection lingers in the air, promising more than just a dance.

CUT TO

INT. TARHUN HOUSE BACKYARD - NIGHT

Emir held Reyhan's hand and took her to the backyard of Tarhun house. The backyard of Tarhun House is beautifully adorned with twinkling fairy lights and candles, creating a magical atmosphere. Reyhan's eyes filled with surprise and awe as she takes in the breathtaking scene.

Emir, with a warm and affectionate smile, starts singing the song "Kaise Bataun Tujhe Ke Dil Mera Kya Keh Raha" as he approaches Reyhan. The melodious tune fills the air, setting a romantic ambiance under the starry night.

As Emir kneels before Reyhan, his eyes locked onto hers, his heartfelt words and soulful singing resonate in the quiet night. Reyhan listens intently, deeply moved by Emir's confession.

EMIR
(looking into Reyhan's eyes)
Reyhan, you entered my life like a beacon of light, illuminating every corner of my darkness. You've taken away the pain that haunted me for years. From this moment on, I want to walk in the radiance of your light.

Reyhan's emotions are overwhelming as she gazes into Emir's sincere eyes, her heart swelling with a mixture of joy, gratitude, and affection.

Emir rises to his feet, still holding Reyhan's gaze, and continues.

EMIR
I don't expect an immediate answer to my proposal. I'm ready to wait, Reyhan. I just needed you to know how deeply I feel about you, as my heart couldn't contain these feelings any longer.

The atmosphere is charged with emotion as Reyhan and Emir stand there, the backyard transformed into a sanctuary of love and vulnerability, marking a significant moment in their journey together.

CUT TO

INT. TARHUN FAMILY LIVING ROOM - MORNING

Emir, dressed smartly and looking determined, stands before Hikmet, Leyla, and Reyhan, who are having breakfast at the table.

EMIR
(calmly)
I won't be here for about a week. There have been some complications with the UK project, and I need to go to London to sort things out.

Hikmet raises an eyebrow, slightly concerned about the unexpected trip.

HIKMET
(forward)
For a week? Emir, what happened? Is everything okay?

Reyhan, although trying to maintain a smile, can't hide her sadness at the news. Emir, perceptive as ever, senses her emotions.

EMIR
(smiling reassuringly)
Don't worry, Baba. It's just a minor setback that needs my attention. I'll be back before you know it.

INT. EMIR'S ROOM - MORNING

Emir is meticulously packing his belongings for the trip. As he works, he notices Reyhan standing in the doorway, silently observing him. Emir turns to face her, his expression soft and filled with affection.

EMIR
(softly)
Reyhan, I want you to know that I'll be back soon. I can't wait to see that anticipation in your eyes, the sparkle that comes from missing someone. And One more thing I'll be missing you every minute and every second.

Reyhan smiles, touched by his words.

EMIR
(Whispered)
I know you will miss me too. And smiled.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS.