Ep 51: The Support

INT. EMIR AND REYHAN'S LIVING ROOM - EVENING

Emir and Reyhan sit on the couch, discussing their visit to the doctor and what it means for their future. Reyhan looks a bit worried, and Emir notices.

EMIR
(softly)
Reyhan, are you okay?

REYHAN
(nervous)
I just... It's a lot to take in, Emir. The thought of starting a family, it's both exciting and overwhelming.

Emir takes Reyhan's hand and squeezes it gently.

EMIR
(assuring)
I know, Reyhan. It's a big step, and it's natural to feel that way. But remember, we don't have to rush into anything. We'll take it one step at a time and go through this journey together.

Reyhan smiles, feeling reassured by Emir's support.

REYHAN
(Kissing Emir's cheeck)
Thank you, Emir. I'm lucky to have you by my side.

Emir leans in and kisses Reyhan on the forehead.

EMIR
(sincerely)
And I'm the lucky one to have you, Reyhan.

CUT TO

INT. DOCTOR'S OFFICE - MORNING

The doctor examines Reyhan's reports while Emir and Reyhan sit nervously in the clinic. The atmosphere in the room is tense.

DOCTOR
(looking at the reports)
Mr. Tarhun, your reports are perfectly normal.

Emir and Reyhan exchange relieved smiles. Their hopes are high.

DOCTOR
(but then, to Reyhan)
However, Mrs. Tarhun, there seems to be an issue in your reports.

Reyhan's cheerful expression fades away, and her heart sinks with those words.

REYHAN
(with concern)
Issue? What kind of issue, Doctor?

The doctor sighs before delivering the difficult news.

DOCTOR
(gently)
I'm sorry to say that you're not currently in a condition to conceive, and it's uncertain if you will be able to in the future.

Emir and Reyhan are struck by these words. The news is a heavy blow, and their faces reflect the disappointment and sadness they feel.

DOCTOR
(apologetic)
I know this is not what you both were hoping to hear.

Emir holds Reyhan's hand tightly, offering her his silent support as they absorb the harsh reality.

CUT TO

INT. EMIR AND REYHAN'S HOME - THEIR ROOM - DAY

Reyhan, still overwhelmed by the doctor's news, paces back and forth in the room.Her tears well up in her eyes as the weight of the situation sinks in. Emir watches her with concern, his heart heavy with the reality of their situation.

REYHAN
(panicking)
I can't, Emir. I wanted to give you all the happiness in the world, but now... I can't give you the happiness of being a father.

Emir gently takes Reyhan's trembling hands into his own, his eyes filled with love and understanding.

EMIR
(softly)
Reyhan, you've already given me so much happiness. Our love, our life together, it means more to me than anything else.

Reyhan looks into Emir's eyes, searching for reassurance.

REYHAN
(teary-eyed)
But Emir, I feel like I'm letting you down.

EMIR
(sincerely)
You could never let me down, Reyhan. Our love is what truly matters, and as long as we have that, we have everything.

Emir wipes away a tear from Reyhan's cheek and pulls her into a comforting embrace.

EMIR
(whispering)
Reyhan, being a father is just one aspect of life, one kind of happiness. Our happiness isn't dependent on that alone. We can find joy in so many other things together.

CUT TO

INT. EMIR AND REYHAN'S BEDROOM - EVENING

Emir enters the room after a long day at the office, and his gaze immediately falls upon Reyhan, who is lying on the bed, lost in her thoughts, consumed by the weight of not being able to conceive. He quietly removes his shoes, taking slow and deliberate steps towards her.

Emir tenderly sits on the edge of the bed, gazing at Reyhan with love and empathy. He knows that words alone can't ease her pain. So, he lies down beside her, enveloping her in his comforting presence.

Emir gently runs his fingers through Reyhan's hair, his touch soft and soothing. He lovingly pats her head, a gesture of reassurance and affection. Then, he places a gentle kiss on her cheek, silently communicating his unwavering love and support.

Reyhan, feeling Emir's warm embrace and affectionate gestures, turns her head to rest on Emir's chest. She clings to him, her tears flowing freely, as if her heart is pouring out all the emotions she's been holding inside.

Emir holds Reyhan even closer, his arms wrapped protectively around her, offering her solace and the promise that they'll face this challenge together, no matter what.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS