Ep 13: Reyhan's help to Emir

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - EMIR'S BEDROOM - NIGHT

Emir lies in his room, his eyes wide with panic, and his breathing erratic. The weight of his anxiety bears down on him, and he calls out desperately.

EMIR
(panicked)
Nihan! Nihan, you can't leave me like this!

The pain in Emir's voice is palpable, and it echoes through the room. In his distress, he doesn't realize that Reyhan, concerned for his well-being, has heard his cries.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - EMIR'S BEDROOM - CONTINUOUS

Reyhan rushes to Emir's room, her heart pounding with worry. She finds him in the throes of a panic attack, his eyes filled with torment.

Without hesitation, Reyhan moves to his side, her voice soothing.

REYHAN
(softly)
Emir, it's okay. You will be fine.

She helps him sit up and offers him a glass of water. Emir takes it shakily, his hands trembling.

Reyhan watches him with compassion, understanding the depth of his pain, even if she doesn't fully comprehend the source.

As Emir drinks the water, Reyhan remains by his side, providing the comfort and support he so desperately needs in this vulnerable moment.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - EMIR'S BEDROOM - CONTINUOUS

As Emir's panic attack subsides, he becomes aware of Reyhan's close presence. Suddenly, his eyes widen with a mix of fear and frustration. He pushes the glass of water from his hands, and it crashes to the floor, shattering into pieces. His voice is a mixture of anger and desperation.

EMIR
(shouting)
What do you want? Why do you keep coming close to me? Stay away from me!

Reyhan's shock and hurt are evident in her eyes, and her lower lip trembles. She remains silent, her eyes welling up with tears. Without another word, she turns and leaves the room, her heart heavy with the weight of Emir's outburst.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - MOMENTS LATER

Reyhan walks briskly into the living room, her tears threatening to spill over. Hikmet is sitting there, a troubled expression on his face. He watches Reyhan's demeanor closely, sensing that something is amiss.

HIKMET
(to himself)
What happened?

Reyhan doesn't say a word; she walks past Hikmet without making eye contact and continues toward her room.

Hikmet's gaze follows her, and he lets out a heavy sigh.

HIKMET
(softly)
Only a girl like Reyhan can handle Emir in this difficult phase.

Hikmet's words hang in the air, a silent acknowledgment of Reyhan's potential role in helping Emir overcome his struggles.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS.