Ep 100: "My Love"

INT. ELEVATOR - CONTINUOUS

Inside the elevator, Reyhan is struggling to breathe, her panic intensifying. She clutches her chest, gasping for air, as Emir's voice offers some solace.

Emir: (desperate) Reyhan, I'm right here with you. Nothing will happen to you. Just hold on, my love.

Emir continues to hit the elevator door from outside, his determination growing with each strike. Sweat beads form on his forehead as he desperately tries to free Reyhan.

INT. ELEVATOR HALLWAY - CONTINUOUS

The maintenance team rushes to the scene, concerned for Reyhan's well-being. They tried move Emir away from the door.

Maintenance Worker 1: (firm) Sir, please let us handle this. It's our job.

But Emir refuses to give up. He's fueled by love and fear for Reyhan's safety, and he continues his efforts to open the door.

Kerem, who has been observing the situation from a distance, witnesses the depth of Emir's love for Reyhan. He can't help but be moved by Emir's unwavering determination to save his wife.

INT. ELEVATOR HALLWAY - CONTINUOUS

Maintenance Worker 2: (firmly) Sir, please, hitting the door from outside could harm Reyhan ma'am. We'll handle this. Please, move away.

Emir, tears streaming down his face, complies with their request. He stands in a corner, helplessly watching as the maintenance team uses a drill to work on opening the elevator door. The tension in the air is palpable.

INT. ELEVATOR - CONTINUOUS

Inside the elevator, Reyhan has lost consciousness due to the panic and lack of oxygen. She lies there, motionless.

INT. ELEVATOR HALLWAY - CONTINUOUS

After a strenuous effort, the maintenance team successfully opens the elevator door.

INT. ELEVATOR HALLWAY - CONTINUOUS

Emir, overwhelmed with worry, immediately enters the elevator. He gently cradles Reyhan in his arms, placing her head on his lap. Tears stream down his face as he hugs her tightly.

Emir: (crying) Reyhan... Reyhan, my love... Please wake up... I'm here... Reyhan, please...

Just as Emir utters those words of love, Reyhan stirs for a brief moment, her eyes fluttering open to meet Emir's loving gaze. Emir's heart skips a beat as he sees a glimmer of consciousness in her eyes. A weak smile forms on his lips. But then, Reyhan slips back into unconsciousness.

Emir gently lifts Reyhan in his arms, holding her close, and rushes out of the elevator.

INT. HOSPITAL ROOM - NIGHT

Emir bursts into the hospital emergency room, frantic and trembling. Doctors and nurses rush to his aid as they quickly place Reyhan on a stretcher.

Emir: (panicked) Please, you have to save her! My wife..

The medical team immediately starts assessing Reyhan's condition, wheeling her away for urgent treatment. Emir stands there, a whirlwind of emotions tearing at his heart.

CUT TO

INT. HOSPITAL ROOM - CONTINUOUS

Reyhan lies unconscious on a hospital bed, hooked up to various monitors. Emir stands by her side, his face etched with deep concern. The doctor enters the room, examining Reyhan's condition.

Doctor: (checking Reyhan's vital signs) Mr. Tarhun, your wife is stable now. She had a severe panic attack due to her claustrophobia, but she'll be okay.

Emir: (relieved but still worried) Thank you, Doctor. Can I stay with her?

Doctor: Of course, you can. I'll give you some time. Just remember to keep her stress-free.

The doctor exits the room, leaving Emir alone with Reyhan. He takes her hand gently, his eyes filled with love and worry.

Emir: (whispering) Reyhan, you almost scared me today.

Emir sits by Reyhan's bedside, his gaze filled with relief and affection. He leans closer, whispering to her.

A soft, fond smile tugs at his lips as he realizes the depth of his feelings for her. Just as he's lost in his thoughts, Reyhan stirs awake, her eyes fluttering open.

Reyhan: (confused) Where am I?

Emir's eyes meet hers, and he reassures her with a warm smile.

Emir: You're in the hospital, Reyhan. But you're totally fine now.

Reyhan suddenly remembers a moment from the elevator when Emir had addressed her as "my love." A playful glint appears in her eyes as she decides to tease him.

Reyhan: (teasingly) Emir, you said something in the elevator... Something like...

Emir, caught off guard, tries to play it cool.

Emir: (feigning innocence) Me? No, no, I didn't say anything...

But there's a hint of a smile on his face, and his eyes give away that he's secretly delighted that she remembers his words.

CUT TO

INT. EMIR AND REYHAN'S BEDROOM - NIGHT

Reyhan is lying in bed, and Emir stands nearby, adjusting the blanket over her. He's attentive and caring. As he prepares to leave, Reyhan reaches out and holds his hand.

Reyhan: (softly) Emir, please stay for a while.

Emir nods, understanding her need for his presence. He lies down beside her, and his arms naturally envelop her. Emir's affection is evident. He gently moved his fingers around her hair strands.

EMIR
(Softly)
Reyhan..Today.. I don't know what happened to me..a single thought of losing you..held me onto fear of my own death..

Then Reyhan quickly placed her hand on his mouth to stop him talking about his death.

REYHAN
(Concerned)
Don't even say such things, Emir. I can't imagine my life without you.

Emir smiled at her and leaned in. In the moment of vulnerability, He kissed her forehead and gently kisses her eyelids. The soft wind was blowing. Their closeness intensifies, and they share a tender moment.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME TO GIVE A LITTLE MOTIVATION.