Ep 57: Unexpected Turn

INT. TARHUN INDUSTRIES - DAY

Emir receives a frantic call from Halil, his voice filled with fear.

Halil: (panicking) Emir, someone's after me. They'll kill me. Please, Emir, you have to help me!

Emir: (determined) I'm on my way, Halil. Hold on!

INT. CONSTRUCTION SITE - DAY

Emir rushes to the location. When he arrives at the construction site, he's startled to find Miral already there, standing with a confident smirk.

Emir: (surprised) Miral? What are you doing here?

Miral: (smirking) Emir, my dear brother-in-law, now the game will be played by my rules.

Emir is taken aback by Miral's presence, wondering what she's up to. Just then, Murat appears, and Emir is further shocked.

Emir: (demanding) Murat, where's Halil? What have you guys done to him?

The tension in the air is palpable as Emir tries to make sense of this unexpected and dangerous situation.

Miral, her sinister plot successfully executed, speaks quietly to Murat.

Miral: (whispering) Our work here is done. Let's get out of here.

They quickly make their escape just as distant police sirens grow louder.

Emir, still in shock from witnessing Halil's fall, stands on the high floor as the police arrive at the scene. They see Halil's lifeless body and Emir's presence, creating a complex and puzzling situation.

CUT TO TARHUN HOUSE:

Back at Tarhun house, a delivery man arrives with an envelope addressed to Emir. Reyhan receives the parcel and opens it with curiosity. To her shock and dismay, she discovers that the envelope contains divorce papers, formally signaling the end of their marriage.

Reyhan's eyes widen in disbelief and sorrow as she gazes upon the divorce papers, her eyes widen in shock and disbelief.

CUT TO
INT. CONSTRUCTION SITE - DAY

Emir, standing on the high floor, is still in shock as the police sirens grow louder. He doesn't have much time to react before the police arrive. Soon, multiple POLICE OFFICERS swarm the scene.

Police Officer 1: Freeze! Don't move!

Emir slowly raises his hands, showing that he's not a threat. The police cautiously approach him.

Police Officer 2: We've got a possible homicide here.

Emir tries to explain, but his words falter in the face of the unfolding tragedy.

Emir: (nervously) I... I didn't do this. It was a fight, and he fell...

The police officers handcuff Emir and begin their investigation into the incident.

CUT TO

TARHUN HOUSE

Reyhan stands there, clutching the divorce papers tightly, her world shattered. Tears well up in her eyes as she struggles to come to terms with what she's just discovered. She feels a deep sense of betrayal and confusion.

Reyhan: (whispering to herself) How could Emir... Why would he...?

Her voice trembles with sadness and disbelief. She slowly sinks onto the nearest sofa, staring blankly at the floor, lost in her thoughts.

CUT TO

INT. POLICE STATION - INTERROGATION ROOM - DAY

Emir, still looking distressed, sits at the interrogation table. His assistant, accompanied by a LAWYER, enters the room.

Lawyer: (firmly) Mr. Emir, I need you to stay calm. We've gathered evidence that supports your innocence.

The lawyer places a folder on the table, containing the call recording between Emir and Halil.

Lawyer: (continuing) We've obtained a call recording of your conversation with Halil, where he pleads for your help. We believe this proves your intention to assist him, not harm him.

The lawyer hands Emir's phone to one of the police officers, who plays the recording for everyone in the room.

Halil's voice (from the recording): (panicked) Emir, you have to come and help me. They're after me, man.

Emir's voice (from the recording): (concerned) Alright, Halil, I'm on my way. Just stay put.

The police officers listen to the call, and it becomes evident that Emir was genuinely trying to help Halil.

Police Officer 1: (nodding) It seems like a misunderstanding. We'll release Mr. Tarhun.

They quickly process Emir's release, and the lawyer guides him out of the police station. Emir is still shaken by the tragic turn of events, but at least he's no longer under suspicion.

CUT TO:

EXT. POLICE STATION - DAY

Emir steps out of the police station, his mind still reeling from the shock of Halil's death and the false accusations against him.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS