Ep 85: Reyhan's Resignation

INT. REYHAN'S CABIN - DAY

Reyhan rushes into her cabin, tears streaming down her face. She shuts the door behind her, leaning against, with a heavy heart, she slowly sinks to the floor, tears streaming down her face.

REYHAN
(crying)
Emir... how could you... you... with Miral? Emir...

Her sobs fill the room as she grapples with the pain and betrayal she's feeling. The weight of the situation is almost too much to bear.

Suddenly, her phone rings, startling her. She hastily wipes her tears and tries to regain her composure. She answers the call, and it's the doctor on the line.

DOCTOR
(excited)
Congratulations, Miss Reyhan! It's a perfect match. Mr. Emir's bone marrow could save Elif's life!

Reyhan, still reeling from her emotions and the hurt she's feeling, tries to put on a brave front.

REYHAN
(struggling to sound composed)
Thank you, doctor. I'll get back to you later.

As she ends the call, her gaze falls on a file. Overwhelmed with anger, frustration, and heartache, she takes her anger out on the files, throwing them to the floor in a fit of emotions. Papers scatter all around the room, mirroring the chaos in her heart.

CUT TO

INT. OUTSIDE REYHAN'S CABIN - DAY

Emir stands outside Reyhan's cabin, his face etched with concern and helplessness. He can hear her crying and sobbing inside, and it's tearing him apart. Gathering his courage, he finally decides to enter.

INT. REYHAN'S CABIN - CONTINUOUS

As Emir enters, he's met with the sight of Reyhan sitting on the floor in a corner, her tears staining her cheeks. His heart aches at the sight.

EMIR
(softly)
Reyhan...

Reyhan looks up at him, her eyes filled with a mixture of hurt, disappointment, and resignation. Emir, unaware of the depth of his actions, tries to offer comfort.

EMIR
(concerned)
Miss Reyhan, are you alright?

Reyhan's expression changes, and her heart sinks. He doesn't remember her, their shared love and history reduced to mere formality.

REYHAN
(coldly)
I'm fine, Mr. Emir.

She gets up and searches for a file. Once she finds it, she signs it hastily. With a calculated calmness, she hands the resignation letter to Emir.

REYHAN
(continued)
This is my resignation, Mr. Emir. Enjoy creating your own family with your so-called wife. I can't handle your hurtful actions anymore, Mr. Tarhun. You can handle the Tarhun legacy on your own. My daughter and I don't need your support.

With those words, Reyhan walks out of her own office, leaving Emir standing there, devastated and clueless about the storm of emotions he has just stirred.

INT. TARHUN INDUSTRIES - HALLWAY - DAY

Reyhan walks briskly through the hallway, her heart heavy with the pain of Emir's betrayal. She passes by colleagues and employees who greet her, but she barely registers their presence. Her focus is solely on escaping the turmoil she left behind in Emir's office.

INT. EMIR'S OFFICE - CONTINUOUS

Emir stands in the middle of his office, still holding Reyhan's resignation letter. He feels lost and confused, unable to comprehend the reason behind Reyhan's sudden resignation and the coldness in her eyes.

EMIR
(whispering to himself)
Why her presence and absence affects me ? This connection is not usual..It..It is something else.

His thoughts are in turmoil as he replays the recent events in his mind, trying to piece together the puzzle of his missing memories.

INT. TARHUN INDUSTRIES - HALLWAY - CONTINUOUS

Reyhan makes her way to the elevator, her mind racing with conflicting emotions. She can't bear to stay any longer in a place that reminds her so much of what she once had with Emir.

INT. ELEVATOR - CONTINUOUS

As the elevator doors close, Reyhan leans against the wall, her composure finally breaking. Tears stream down her face, and she tries to stifle her sobs. The pain of losing Emir all over again is too much to bear.

INT. EMIR'S OFFICE - CONTINUOUS

Emir, still standing in his office, knows he must find answers. He's determined to uncover the truth about his past and the mysterious circumstances that led to his memory loss. But right now, he's also haunted by Reyhan's words and the hurt he saw in her eyes.

EMIR
(to himself)
I need to find out. Why she means so much to me?

With a heavy heart, Emir wanted to shed light on the secrets of his past and his connection to Reyhan.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME TO GIVE A LITTLE MOTIVATION.