Ep 106: What happened to Reyhan?

INT. TARHUN MANSION - EMIR AND REYHAN'S BEDROOM - MORNING

Emir is left alone in the room, his mind still racing with confusion about the events of the previous night. He rubs his temples, trying to ease his headache, and contemplates what Reyhan might reveal when she returns.

Moments later, Reyhan returns to the room with a tray that holds a glass of lemonade and a cup of coffee. She places it on the bedside table and sits down next to Emir.

REYHAN
(smiling)
Here you go, Emir. This lemonade should help with your hangover.

Emir takes a sip of the lemonade, still feeling a bit disoriented.

EMIR
(grateful)
Thanks, Reyhan. Now, about last night...

Reyhan chuckles and leans in closer to Emir, her expression softening.

REYHAN
(teasing)
Emir, you were quite insistent about... us spending the night together, but don't worry, nothing happened. I couldn't let you do anything you'd regret later.

Emir's relief is palpable. He smiles, grateful for Reyhan's care and her lighthearted response.

EMIR
(sincerely)
Thank God. Nothing happened.

Reyhan raised her eyebrows. And Emir saw this.

EMIR
(Assuring)
I mean, things are already complicated between us and I don't want them to be more difficult.

REYHAN
(smiling)
Of course, Emir. Now, drink your coffee and recover from that hangover.

INT. TARHUN MANSION - EMIN AND REYHAN'S BEDROOM - MORNING

Emir continues to sip his coffee, his mind gradually clearing from the remnants of the hangover. Reyhan, sitting beside him, observes him closely, her heart filled with a mix of emotions.

REYHAN
(softly, in her thoughts)
You've already told me about your feelings, Emir. I knew that love doesn't need any memory lane to remember things. It's a heart-to-heart feeling. You opened your heart to me, and I can see it clearly.. whether you said it when you weren't in your senses. I can't tell you how much I'm resisting myself from hugging you right now.

Emir, sensing Reyhan's gaze on him, turns to look at her. Their eyes lock, and for a moment, the unspoken emotions between them fill the room.

EMIR
(gently)
Reyhan...

REYHAN
(Explaining)
Nothing..it's just.. Leave it.

They sit together in quiet understanding, their hearts speaking the words that words can't express.

CUT TO OFFICE

INT. TARHUN HOLDINGS - MEETING ROOM - DAY

The meeting is in full swing, with Reyhan confidently addressing the attendees, including Emir, Kerem, and other colleagues. Charts and presentations are projected onto the screen, and the room is filled with the hum of discussion.

REYHAN
(presenting)
As you can see from the figures, our quarterly revenue has shown significant growth, and I believe with these strategies...

Suddenly, Reyhan's voice begins to trail off, her complexion paling. She grips the edge of the table, struggling to maintain her composure. Emir notices the change in her and looks concerned.

EMIR
(whispering)
Reyhan, are you okay?

Before she can respond, Reyhan sways and collapses to the floor, unconscious. Emir reacts swiftly, rushing to her side and cradling her head in his lap.

EMIR
(concerned)
Reyhan! Someone call for help!

Panic ensues in the meeting room as Emir holds Reyhan, worried and helpless. After a moment, he notices blood trickling from her nose, intensifying his anxiety.

EMIR
(panicked)
Her nose is bleeding! We need to get her to the hospital, now!

Kerem, equally concerned for Reyhan, quickly joins Emir's side as they await medical assistance.

INT. HOSPITAL ROOM - DAY

Reyhan lies in a hospital bed, unconscious, with an oxygen mask over her face. Emir and Kerem stand by her side, their faces etched with concern and anxiety. The room is filled with the soft beeping of medical equipment.

EMIR
(to the doctor)
What happened to her? Is she going to be okay?

The DOCTOR, a middle-aged woman with a reassuring demeanor, checks Reyhan's vitals.

DOCTOR
(softly)
Mr. Tarhun, we're running some tests to determine the cause of her fainting spell and the nosebleed. It could be due to a number of factors. We'll have a clearer picture soon.

Kerem, unable to hide his concern, speaks up.

KEREM
(to Emir)
Emir, I'm really worried about her. She needs our support right now.

Emir, although still harboring some lingering tensions, nods in agreement.

As they wait for further updates from the doctor, Emir and Kerem find themselves sharing a common concern for Reyhan's well-being, setting aside their differences in this critical moment.

CUT TO

INT. DOCTOR'S OFFICE - DAY

Emir and Kerem sit across from the DOCTOR, who reviews Reyhan's medical history on her computer.

DOCTOR
(sympathetically)
Mr. Tarhun, it's crucial for us to understand Reyhan's medical history. Sudden collapses and nosebleeds.

Emir is caught in a whirlwind of confusion, his mind racing through memories of recent events.

EMIR
(uncertain)
Well, she..

DOCTOR
(Reading reports)
Is she currently on any medication?

EMIR
(uncertainly)
Medicines...Ahh

Before Emir can finish, Kerem interjects, eager to provide the information needed.

KEREM
(helpfully)
Yes, Doctor, she was taking aspirin for her frequent headaches.

Emir listens to Kerem's responses, feeling somewhat helpless and realizing that he hasn't been as attentive to Reyhan's well-being as he should have been.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME TO GIVE A LITTLE MOTIVATION.