Ep 5 : Restlessness

INT. EMIR'S BEDROOM - NIGHT

Emir is sleeping restlessly, his face contorted with inner turmoil. Suddenly, he jolts awake, gasping for breath. His heart races as panic takes over. He frantically searches the room with wide eyes, calling out desperately.

EMIR
(panicked)
Nihan! Nihan!

His voice trembles as he clutches his chest, struggling to breathe. The room feels like it's closing in on him.

INT. EMIR'S BEDROOM - CONTINUOUS

Leyla, Emir's mother, is alerted by the commotion. She rushes into the room, concern etched on her face.

LEYLA
(worried)
Emir! What's wrong?

Emir's eyes are wild, his voice choked with panic.

EMIR
(struggling to breathe)
Nihan... where...?

LEYLA
(softly)
Emir, it's okay. Nihan is not here. You're safe.

Leyla moves to his side, gently placing a hand on his shoulder, trying to soothe his distress.

LEYLA
(calmly)
Breathe slowly, Emir. In and out.

Emir's breathing begins to steady as he focuses on Leyla's reassuring presence.

INT. MOURNING HOUSE - HALLWAY - NIGHT

Meanwhile, Hikmet is on his way to his room, but he slows down as he passes Murat and Suna's room. He overhears their conversation, his expression darkening as their cruel intentions become clear.

MURAT
(slyly)
Reyhan has become a liability, Suna. We can't afford to keep her here any longer.

SUNA
(cunningly)
You're right. We need to get rid of her before she becomes a problem.

Hikmet's heart aches for Reyhan as he realizes their cruel plans.

INT. EMIR'S BEDROOM - NIGHT

Leyla continues to comfort Emir, who's finally regaining his composure. His breathing slows down, and he looks at his mother with a mix of embarrassment and gratitude.

EMIR
(weakly)
I'm sorry, Mother.

LEYLA
(squeezing his hand)
You have nothing to be sorry for, Emir. I'm here for you.

INT. MOURNING HOUSE - HALLWAY - CONTINUOUS

Hikmet's fists clench at his sides, his empathy for Reyhan overpowering his sense of propriety. He silently makes up his mind to intervene.

INT. MOURNING HOUSE - REYHAN'S LIVING SPACE - NIGHT

Hikmet walks towards Reyhan's room, his steps determined and resolute.

INT. REYHAN'S LIVING SPACE - NIGHT

Reyhan is sitting on her bed, lost in thought, when Hikmet softly knocks on her door.

REYHAN
(softly)
Come in.

Hikmet enters, his face reflecting both concern and determination.

HIKMET
(gently)
Reyhan, may I speak with you for a moment?

Reyhan looks up, surprised but respectful.

REYHAN
(nods)
Of course, Uncle.

Hikmet's gaze is steady as he addresses Reyhan, his tone sincere.

HIKMET
(kindly)
Reyhan, I overheard something tonight. Murat and Suna are planning to... remove you from this house.

Reyhan's eyes widen in shock, but her expression soon changes to resignation.

REYHAN
(softly)
I expected as much, uncle.

Hikmet's sympathy deepens, and he steps closer.

HIKMET
(determined)
You don't have to endure this, Reyhan. I won't let them do this to you.

Reyhan's eyes well up with tears as she looks at Hikmet with a mix of surprise and gratitude.

REYHAN
(teary-eyed)
Thank you, Uncle. But please, be careful.

HIKMET
(resolute)
I'll make sure you're taken care of, Reyhan. You deserve much better than this.

As Hikmet leaves the room, Reyhan watches him go with newfound hope in her eyes.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS.